Pick our next club cult figure

Remove this Banner Ad

Yazz, starchamber - can't pick the order.
21 isn't that young these days back in the 70s and early 80s players had 100 games already in them and had hair on their body and faces but today men are built like a feminine shemale in todays culture.Gibbys has many years in footy at least another 10 years if good or more.

After this effort tonight Thy I think it's clear Starchamber has arrived!

BlueYoss ^^ LOL :thumbsu:

In the next 2-3 years I think it will be Levi Casboult. So much potential it's a little bit scary.

But for now, it's looking to be Yarran & Mitch.

Don't see how Yarran or Kreuzer deserve 'cult' status, TBH. After all, top 10 picks when we traded away our other early picks - it's kinda expected they'll turn into something special.

Anyway, my vote goes to #20, "David" Rhys-O'Keeffe.

Don't see how Yarran or Kreuzer deserve 'cult' status, TBH. After all, top 10 picks when we traded away our other early picks - it's kinda expected they'll turn into something special.

Anyway, my vote goes to #20, "David" Rhys-O'Keeffe.

OK, if Kreuzer isn't legit then it's the 'Cult of Casboult' for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cult doesn't always mean best or even real good.

Here's the top 6 (my examples bolded)

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cult

Cult - Spelled Pronunciation [kuhlt] –noun

1. a particular system of religious worship, esp. with reference to its rites and ceremonies. - Going to the footy and screaming like a yob

2. an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing, esp.
as manifested by a body of admirers: the physical fitness cult. - or a Football Club - CFC

3. the object of such devotion. - in this instance, Levi

4. a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc. - BF Posters, Blues Members, Supporters

5. Sociology. a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols. - Kicking Goals in the Navy Blue jumper with the CFC logo on the front

6. a religion or sect considered to be false, unorthodox, or extremist, with members often living outside of conventional society under the direction of a charismatic leader. - see 'C0llingw00d'

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/cult

Chris Johnson, lets make it happen!!

Well, that may more to do with him making it happen than us.
I can only wish that he comes across this board every now and then to view the general consensus on him and has the balls to say and prove: "I'll show you f***rs"

You know something like Russell may have last year. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick our next club cult figure

Remove this Banner Ad

Back