Picola District Football League, general thread mk II.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tunga- Dodd
Cats- Hall
Waaia- Meyland
Dookie- LeBroq
Katunga- Wellington
Strathy- Taylor
Deni- Bode
East - Jacques
Yarro - Daniels
Wunghnu - Clark
Mathoura - Starkey
Jerril - Purcell
Blighty - Scouller
Berrigan - Way
Katty - Dale
Picola - Walker

Those that have already been announced upon here.

I have been hearing some talk around that Katunga coach Chris O'Dwyer will be leaving the swans to go back to Numurkah and coach them in the 2009 season. They are also rumoured to be losing 5-6 of there best players next year. Is there anybody who can confirm or deny this

I have been hearing some talk around that Katunga coach Chris O'Dwyer will be leaving the swans to go back to Numurkah and coach them in the 2009 season. They are also rumoured to be losing 5-6 of there best players next year. Is there anybody who can confirm or deny this

from what ive heard he wont be coaching the swans next year, not sure if his going back to numurkah to coach but i doubt it

Just some info on a previous thred i've done bout shepp east coaching possibilities! Just got word that justin davies is staying in swan hill, they offered him a deal that he couldn't refuse after his team up there won the flag also found out last week that jarrod sutherland has re-signed with the shepp swans! so now that deletes these two from the list who they going to chase now?? My guess is they'll surprise us with a big name! We'll just have to wait & see??

Tunga- Dodd
Cats- Hall
Waaia- Meyland
Dookie- Kendall
Katunga- Wellington
Strathy- Taylor
Deni- Bode
East - Jacques
Yarro - Daniels
Wunghnu - Clark
Mathoura - Starkey
Jerril - Purcell
Blighty - Scouller
Berrigan - Way
Katty - Dale
Picola - Walker

Those that have already been announced upon here.

Andrew Taylor won strathy's top award, closely followed by Matt Shannon.

Just some info on a previous thred i've done bout shepp east coaching possibilities! Just got word that justin davies is staying in swan hill, they offered him a deal that he couldn't refuse after his team up there won the flag also found out last week that jarrod sutherland has re-signed with the shepp swans! so now that deletes these two from the list who they going to chase now?? My guess is they'll surprise us with a big name! We'll just have to wait & see??

Anyone heard any rumours about other sides and who they are chasing to fill vacant coaching positions and other players who clubs are chasing for next year?

Anyone heard any rumours about other sides and who they are chasing to fill vacant coaching positions and other players who clubs are chasing for next year?
Well i also heard on the weekend that shepp east could be making a big bid to get the yze boys out there for 09, starting with melb retiree adam?? once again not sure how much in it but if i find out anymore i'll let ya's know????

Well i also heard on the weekend that shepp east could be making a big bid to get the yze boys out there for 09, starting with melb retiree adam?? once again not sure how much in it but if i find out anymore i'll let ya's know????

nah they will end up at Ardy - They love uncle Perry to much

Whilst on player movements, apparently in todays Deni paper the Pastoral Times it was announced Paul Schouller has signed for Leeton, who I think were runners up to powerhouse , Ganmain , this year, for season 2009.
Believe he may have had a change of location for his work !!

Whilst on player movements, apparently in todays Deni paper the Pastoral Times it was announced Paul Schouller has signed for Leeton, who I think were runners up to powerhouse , Ganmain , this year, for season 2009.
Believe he may have had a change of location for his work !!

Can confirm that this is true. MASSIVE loss for the Redeyes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have heard talk coming from the league meeting that Rennie are a very very good chance of being accepted into the PDFL for the 2009 season. The majority vote is for it.
Also there is talk that the league will not look at splitting until there are 18 teams in the comp.

I have heard talk coming from the league meeting that Rennie are a very very good chance of being accepted into the PDFL for the 2009 season. The majority vote is for it.
Also there is talk that the league will not look at splitting until there are 18 teams in the comp.

Roll up, roll up. Who will be the 18th team......?

Will it be Finley or Congupna??

Hey guy's how bout something on a lighter note.......
Yarra bought a 22 seater bus as a investment, took it to Melbourne so they could catch the plane to Adelaide, (For footy trip) and it broke down 25km's from tulla!!!!! They made the flight with only 2 min's to spare HaHaHa!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::) True story happen today

Yarra bought a 22 seater bus as a investment, took it to Melbourne so they could catch the plane to Adelaide, (For footy trip) and it broke down 25km's from tulla!!!!! They made the flight with only 2 min's to spare HaHaHa!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::) True story happen today

Just about sums up their season.....

Ah well looks like one side is prepared for the new league changes .
Mind you might want to make it a bit more realiable with some of the distance it may have to travel.:D:D
Glad they didn't take on the road trip to Adelaide, good spot for a footy trip, out of interest where are other sides heading or gone to.
Mathoura - Gold Coast ( the islander resort, highly recommend it )
Shepp East - Gold Coast
Yarra - Adelaide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back