Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Piccola District football league

Im pritty sure that charlie edmonston is going to train with shepp united, brent loughnan and leigh hepner will stay and dookie
Charlie has been contacted by both United and Mooroopna but told me last night he is staying with Dookie.

Elmo said if he was going to play in a higher league then the PDFL he would head back and play at home (Wang).

Todays, Shepp News... Jerilderie wearing Freo jumpers. 2005 away jumper (Not that it means much as Freo changes that often!)

which club has had the best signing so far and are there any sides that didnt make finals on the move up

Firstly loosely, I certainly do not think I know everything that is going on, but yes you are right it is appears as that someone is stiring up a little bit.To the best of my knowledge a large number of the players mentioned have all spoken and committed to the club for 2008.
I beleive the club may be announcing coaching positions in the near future and would think a few recruits.
Lets not forget it is the off, silly, season.

ptf aka shane ralton correct? are the allegations right? are you going? or is this infoking stirring the plot out there? blake definatly is going correct? didnt he hand a resignation in not to be coach because there were rumours soring around behind him? oh and who are murphy and preace? havent heard there names before? do you think they will pick up a few to there list this yr? this yr they had a great list apperently even better then the yr before what happened?? they finished so well in yr 2006 its a shame to see them lack a bit this yr.

That'll be the one ya family is involved in

oh yeh i no now... yeh ill be comin up that way for a kick and that...

ptf aka shane ralton correct? are the allegations right? are you going? or is this infoking stirring the plot out there? blake definatly is going correct? didnt he hand a resignation in not to be coach because there were rumours soring around behind him? oh and who are murphy and preace? havent heard there names before? do you think they will pick up a few to there list this yr? this yr they had a great list apperently even better then the yr before what happened?? they finished so well in yr 2006 its a shame to see them lack a bit this yr.

Loosley, and/or all your alias's , if i am correct you know what you are asking and do not start crap that does not exist, if you want to leave or have a problem, speak to the club or the people involved, because I have, including a number of people you have made reference to and your claims are strongly denied.
Also I do not think a public forum is the appropriate place to be airing your problems.
For everybody elses benefit, as a player elected member of the leadership group, I can confirm that Terry Blake was respected amongst the playing group and having spoke to him recently he holds no grudges and wishes the club the best.
If I am incorrect with your identity email me.

Loosley, and / or alias's , if i am correct you know what you are asking and do not start crap that does not exist, if you want to leave or have a problem, speak to the club or the people involved, because I have, including a number of people you have made reference to and your claims are strongly denied.
Also I do not think a public forum is the appropriate place to be airing your problems.
For everybody elses benefit, as a player elected member of the leadership group, I can confirm that Terry Blake was respected amongst the playing group and has on a number of occasions be advised as such.
If I am incorrect with your identity email me.

identity? what are you on about? think you may have wrong person....is there stuff happening in there committee also?

oh and ptf i m a leader actually a coach and im glad to be hearing all the goss on wats happening out there.

Charlie has been contacted by both United and Mooroopna but told me last night he is staying with Dookie.

Elmo said if he was going to play in a higher league then the PDFL he would head back and play at home (Wang).

Charlie is going to train with united over the pre-season he has signed some form to say he will. The money might be too good.....

What about you toquick who will pay you the most to play for them?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Charlie is going to train with united over the pre-season he has signed some form to say he will. The money might be too good.....

What about you toquick who will pay you the most to play for them?

Your form is a little shaky there Formguide121, not far off the mark though. He has not signed the letter he got from United, but did get one in the mail.

Hope they don't adopt their song also, still can't be worse then Tungamah's;)

Surely it will be a pitch fork, not an anchor?? Especially if they are keeping the demon mascot?

Hit Em Real Hard
Send Them Down Below
Jerilderie Give em The Old Heave-Ho
We Are The JerilderieDockers

Jerilderie Way To Go
Hit Em Real Hard
Send Them Down Below
Jerilderie Give em The Old Heave-Ho
We Are The Jerilderie Dockers

[SIZE=+1]VERSE 1
[/SIZE]We're the rollers, we're the rockers,
We're the mighty Jerilderie Dockers.
We're gonna role them and we'll rock em,
We're gonna send them to the bottom
And if they get up, we'll do it again.
The Dockers stop at nothing, nothing!
[SIZE=+1]VERSE 2
[/SIZE]Doc-Doc-Dockers
Show em how we rock
Jerilderie heave ho.
Doc-Doc-Dockers
Show em how we roll
Go Dockers, go, go ,go!

I should hope not!!! Tungamah's song is clever, Freo's is cr@p.

incase you havent noticed but every one on here is hiding behind user names its just that every one else knows you on here because you hardly leave here, probably would be a good time to change your user name ive been through your posts, quite a few on here i might add,some guys have it in for you....

incase you havent noticed but every one on here is hiding behind user names its just that every one else knows you on here because you hardly leave here, probably would be a good time to change your user name ive been through your posts, quite a few on here i might add,some guys have it in for you....

I suppose I've had my moments with PTF, but at least he is informative, positive and passionate about his club and league.

As for you loosey, you are nothing but a shyt stirrer, who talks absolute negative crap all the time. Telling everyone someone's id is not what this site is all about.

I suggest you peddle your poision elsewhere mate, your'e making this site look very untidy.

2 words to think about: Enough rope

So Loosey going on your past posts, you played bushrangers with Lance Oswald, so your about 21-23, and have made significant reference to Dookie, Adam Brunt and Mathoura, your posting times of your certain alais' is also very obvious. Maybe you should change your user name's I am not affraid of who I am on here nor am I affraid of saying to the club, or in person, what I do on here.

Has any club set down dates for pre-season to start, I know it's early but most do have a couple of gallops before xmas.
Also who is coaching Yarraweah the U ?

Is that right? Get some balls mate, no need to hide! When people know who you are they take your comments a little more seriously. If, like you, they are using a series of names it makes them a little less credible.

This forum provides us footy nuts with a good place to chat about the game, I think most of us are a little over the 'abuse' some of you are dishing out. Especially when you yourself are hiding.

As for PTF, he has got a few backs up but probably not worth running and hiding like you suggest.:thumbsdown:

So Loosey going on your past posts, you played bushrangers with Lance Oswald, so your about 21-23, and have made significant reference to Dookie, Adam Brunt and Mathoura, your posting times of your certain alais' is also very obvious. Maybe you should change your user name's I am not affraid of who I am on here nor am I affraid of saying to the club, or in person, what I do on here.

Has any club set down dates for pre-season to start, I know it's early but most do have a couple of gallops before xmas.
Also who is coaching Yarraweah the U ?

The doggies are gonna have a run and a bbq towards the end of the month. Imagine most other clubs will be doing the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back