Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Piccola District football league

gday sidey, just wondering bout an old mate in Pete Fantini.. speak to him a fair bit and tell me that united and mooroopna are chasing him in the GV? anything you can tell me about him? where he is going? whether he is staying at shepp east? infact, can anyone tell me anything bout his footy in 2007.. im sure Seymour would love him in a chase for back-to-back-to-back flags, which means i should get on the blower to him soon.. cheers.. waddo

Waddo, i spoke to him the other night and he said he was staying at Shepp East next season, also have spoken to Joey Percovic and he's keen on staying there also.

Rovers is by far the biggest, however they do bring the boundaries in along way so it is a bit deceiving, maybe after that it would be Mathoura or Strathmerton

Waddo, i spoke to him the other night and he said he was staying at Shepp East next season, also have spoken to Joey Percovic and he's keen on staying there also.

interesting to hear that sidey, thanks mate.. ill def have to get in his ear to come down to the lions den and play some gv footy..

KDFL have told PDFL that they don't want to play rep footy due to lack of interest. Picola is searching out other rep side to play.
Fantini might be heading up here i've been told.
Magic

Fantini - I don't think so!

And also whats happening at Katandra, has the coach been re-signed yet,haven't heard anything

with the players dookie have picked up they will be in with a big shot.
tommy roberts ozzi locky and matty k are all players that will dominate out there then jimmy should be alright also.
it takes more then a handful of recruits to win a flag i know.but these blokes are players that shouldnt get beaten by there opponents all yr.
im looking forward to following the league, with all the gv players headed out there it will be stornger then it has been for a long time!

I assume you mean matt kitto to dominate. Players that dominate in the PDFL are morrison medalists and GVFL rep players (Brunt, Wren, ahmet, etc, etc) not chumps that play 2's in the GVFL. I seen one this year from the GVFL that apperently played a lot of senior footy and was dropped and left the club throught the middle of the season. What do u think 2nds GVFL players will star. Lets wait and see, i think not.

I assume you mean matt kitto to dominate. Players that dominate in the PDFL are morrison medalists and GVFL rep players (Brunt, Wren, ahmet, etc, etc) not chumps that play 2's in the GVFL. I seen one this year from the GVFL that apperently played a lot of senior footy and was dropped and left the club throught the middle of the season. What do u think 2nds GVFL players will star. Lets wait and see, i think not.

Got a name there Bargy? If not, what PDFL club did he play at?

Spot on Bargy these hacks go out there thinkin they are superstars when they have proven nothin playin mostly seconds and that loughnan might have played seniors most of the year but look the quality of side he was in - probably wouldn't get a senior game at any other GVL club. I think Osborne will have to produce miracles out there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a name there Bargy? If not, what PDFL club did he play at?

Tusken i won't say the club as it will probably give the person away, and l'm not into embarassing players. All i am just saying is to say these players will dominate is a little over the top, they will probably be good reliable players and thats it. They certainly wont be dancing toe to toe with the match winners of the competition.

Im sure matty is keen on producing some talented football maybe you could call him a chump to his face on the footy field if you have the balls. As he won the 2nd b&f for untied he cant be that bad and played senior games during the season. must be hard to make it into a team that makes the semi finals, maybe a lot of chumps together will make a good team, at least matty and his mates are not trying to be the big fish in the little pond like alot of other players in this league

Spot on Bargy these hacks go out there thinkin they are superstars when they have proven nothin playin mostly seconds and that loughnan might have played seniors most of the year but look the quality of side he was in - probably wouldn't get a senior game at any other GVL club. I think Osborne will have to produce miracles out there

What you mean hacks???? Osborne has played 80-100 senior GVFL games, Locky prob 50, M kitto 20-30 and james emanuali 20. and they have never said they are going to be superstars???? and where do you get off saying this crap??? where have you played footy? for Devinish??? tossa

What you mean hacks???? Osborne has played 80-100 senior GVFL games, Locky prob 50, M kitto 20-30 and james emanuali 20. and they have never said they are going to be superstars???? and where do you get off saying this crap??? where have you played footy? for Devinish??? tossa

At what stage did I mention Osborne in the hack category- I actually rate him - thats why I said he would have to produce miracles out there. Both on the field and with the players he's got. read the post properly and you might notice that. U obviously have something to do with recruiting out there and are trying to justify your BOOM recruits by the sound of it. Lets not get into the comparisons of where we have played hey as u wouldn't believe me anyway. Sounds like u've already formed an opinion!!
U will be disappointed in Loughnan!!!!

At what stage did I mention Osborne in the hack category- I actually rate him - thats why I said he would have to produce miracles out there. Both on the field and with the players he's got. read the post properly and you might notice that. U obviously have something to do with recruiting out there and are trying to justify your BOOM recruits by the sound of it. Lets not get into the comparisons of where we have played hey as u wouldn't believe me anyway. Sounds like u've already formed an opinion!!

Don't worry about the Dookie they will defininetly play finals this year, the players they have picked up will certainly be handy for the club along with the likes of Ludeman, Beggs, Payne-croston plus who knows who going to turn up at the college, don't write off Dookie this year, hopefully the students don't go home come holiday time, thats there only downfall!

WHO'S COACHING KATANDRA?

I know you did not mention Ozzie i was just putting in the details of some of our recruits. and i dont think they are BOOM recruits they will be servicable out there. i dont judge people on where they have played i just like to know details of where people have played.......... Y will i be dissapointed in Loughnan???? dont you rate him as a player?

with the players dookie have picked up they will be in with a big shot.
tommy roberts ozzi locky and matty k are all players that will dominate out there then jimmy should be alright also.
it takes more then a handful of recruits to win a flag i know.but these blokes are players that shouldnt get beaten by there opponents all yr.
im looking forward to following the league, with all the gv players headed out there it will be stornger then it has been for a long time!

Thats where it was said that they will dominate

Thats where it was said that they will dominate

i think we all know the players will be good and reliable in the PDFL, it just needed a little correcting that they will dominate the league.
I find it strange that certain people jump on our back becuase all we have simpy said is they will not dominate. There are players in this league that have been very good in higher standards and to put players that are fringe GVFL players in the same (dominate) class in just wrong.

Cain1 you seem to be a very angry person by reading your posts, were u, or are u a hard man, enforcer type on the footy field at Dookie?

I know you did not mention Ozzie i was just putting in the details of some of our recruits. and i dont think they are BOOM recruits they will be servicable out there. i dont judge people on where they have played i just like to know details of where people have played.......... Y will i be dissapointed in Loughnan???? dont you rate him as a player?

Nope! and from what I understand not many at Tat did either - too much of a clown to be taken seriously.

Nope! and from what I understand not many at Tat did either - too much of a clown to be taken seriously.

Fair enough then thats your opinion. we have spoken to a few people and Ozzie and they all say that he is a good player. but they have not said too much about him off the ground. but they can soon settlr that down....

i have played footy with locky for the last 2 yrs and have had alot to do with him off the footy ground also. i have seen him get 25 plus possies more then 10 times playing gvfl seniors in a couple of yrs there is no way dookie will be disopointed with him. he will be good for the playing group and good for a laugh off the field also. BOG you obviously dont know what ure talking about.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back