Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Piccola District football league

I have heard he is again next year... but im not too sure if it has been released yet......

Thanks Diamonddave, will we be seeing Mr Weatherley make an appearance out at Dookie some time this year, I'm talking about the old one not Shane

Thanks Diamonddave, will we be seeing Mr Weatherley make an appearance out at Dookie some time this year, I'm talking about the old one not Shane

Why would i know this???? possibly he will folling shane around id say...

i have played footy with locky for the last 2 yrs and have had alot to do with him off the footy ground also. i have seen him get 25 plus possies more then 10 times playing gvfl seniors in a couple of yrs there is no way dookie will be disopointed with him. he will be good for the playing group and good for a laugh off the field also. BOG you obviously dont know what ure talking about.....

I thought it was a joke locky playing seniors at GVL. Never seen him get a kick. No one at tat rated him taty from people who are not his mate

I thought it was a joke locky playing seniors at GVL. Never seen him get a kick. No one at tat rated him taty from people who are not his mate
yeah thats why he isnt getting cleared isnt it..... they must not rate him they have had 2 or 3 meetings with him to try keep him there... but hey im sure he will let the footy do the talking. oh and i would be surprised if anyone at tat wasnt his mate to.....

yeah thats why he isnt getting cleared isnt it..... they must not rate him they have had 2 or 3 meetings with him to try keep him there... but hey im sure he will let the footy do the talking. oh and i would be surprised if anyone at tat wasnt his mate to.....

geez bit defensive there taty, anyone would think you were locky!?!?!?!

Well my assessment has been vindicated - not that I had any doubts. Good to see not everybody sits in this Locky blokes back pocket and worships the ground he walks on. The way Tatybulldog defends him anyone would think he was his friggin long lost twin

Well my assessment has been vindicated - not that I had any doubts. Good to see not everybody sits in this Locky blokes back pocket and worships the ground he walks on. The way Tatybulldog defends him anyone would think he was his friggin long lost twin
as if im not goin to stick up for him you clown. he is a good mate of mine.... you obviously dont know him if ure sitting there bagging the ******** out of him.every1 at tat loves him being around the club. i will be looking forward to the coming yr when he proves u wrong.

Imagien if dookie win the flag locky will get his medal and say, B.O.G. you were wrong hahahha (aka mark williams alan scott)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

as if im not goin to stick up for him you clown. he is a good mate of mine.... you obviously dont know him if ure sitting there bagging the ******** out of him.every1 at tat loves him being around the club. i will be looking forward to the coming yr when he proves u wrong.

U heard of the song Daydream believer!!

How the hell is he going to survive with you not there to hold his hand and make him play good footy. Maybe you should piss off to Dookie as well where it would be a match made in heaven.

U heard of the song Daydream believer!!

How the hell is he going to survive with you not there to hold his hand and make him play good footy. Maybe you should piss off to Dookie as well where it would be a match made in heaven.

Gee your a **** head how bout you get off this site no-one wants to talk to little school boys you ********er.

Not a lot of love in the room boys, or is it unresolved sexual tension between you two

Nah its just that BOG is an absolute ****HEAD. he needs to get a life and stop being a ***KER. i dont know where he gets off making ******** up the way he does.....

The Yze boys to Shepp East rumour keeps popping up, surely that must be only a rumour. i cant see them going out there. i have heard it though from 3 different sources. does anyone know?

Not a lot of love in the room boys, or is it unresolved sexual tension between you two

Crikey Slim are you trying to incite a riot or something!! Taty and Dave I reckon the best thing you two can do is ignore this moron as all you seem to be doing is giving him ammunition.

The Yze boys to Shepp East rumour keeps popping up, surely that must be only a rumour. i cant see them going out there. i have heard it though from 3 different sources. does anyone know?

yeah have also heard this from a couple of people, surely they would want alot of $$$

Dunno about popping Bargy but the circles I work in it has pretty much reached bursting point

I have heard strong rumours that Damian Yze is heading back to Northcote Park in the DVFL.

Only rumours boys ... only rumours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back