Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Piccola District football league

weatherly should have got a go last yr befor he hurt his arm and didnt. plus ozzie is married to his sister so weathers is the one that i would think is most certain to head out to dookie out of all the recruits.

Yeah but he's time is now to play in the big league, plenty of time to play Picola league later

weatherly should have got a go last yr befor he hurt his arm and didnt. plus ozzie is married to his sister so weathers is the one that i would think is most certain to head out to dookie out of all the recruits.

Just an observation but Weathers and Ossie are both simmilar size/type players could it be possible that they were compting for the same position in the ones last year?
Plus my brother-in-law is involved at Shepp but there is no way I'd play there!!

Just an observation but Weathers and Ossie are both simmilar size/type players could it be possible that they were compting for the same position in the ones last year?
Plus my brother-in-law is involved at Shepp but there is no way I'd play there!!

Definatly not the case there Akka. Weathers should have played all year in the ones last year. apparently he played all pre season games in the ones and played well in the back line. but missd out in the first game. and ozzie is a forward/on baller. so they were definatly not playing for the same spot.

Apparently dookie united stalward Percy Clayton has been out sprinting Ozzie and the new recurits at dookie this pre-season so far no doubt perc will be pushing for selection for the round 1 opener

Give you the tip on this one rabsy. locky and ozzie, Weathers and beggsy are the 4 quickest at dookie i have been in the groups behind them in the sprints. no one gets near them when it comes to sprinting.

Give you the tip on this one rabsy. locky and ozzie, Weathers and beggsy are the 3 quickest at dookie i have been in the groups behind them in the sprints. no one gets near them when it comes to sprinting.

Gunna be a slow team then. :p Nah just kidding boys. Stop talkin rubbish though

Give you the tip on this one rabsy. locky and ozzie, Weathers and beggsy are the 4 quickest at dookie i have been in the groups behind them in the sprints. no one gets near them when it comes to sprinting.

How is training going DIAMONDAVE? Im yet to return i'll just have to see how my studies go, i would like to come back and see how mcuh has changed. I thought the fox was the quickest

You forgot Scotty Greig in amongst that lot - hahahahahaha . Those four will be in big trouble keeping up when he hits his straps

Dave can you comfirm that Andrew Brown the shining light from the Mallee has a broken thumb that may hinder he's pre-season, and is likely to return to he's former club walepup underbool

Dave can you comfirm that Andrew Brown the shining light from the Mallee has a broken thumb that may hinder he's pre-season, and is likely to return to he's former club walepup underbool

If that so called footballer Andrew Brown leaves dookie it may be one of the best things to happen to the team. He never trained or gave too hoots about his footy. Very lazy!:thumbsdown:

also can you confirm all the recruits that have signed at Dookie, its getting a bit confussing whos playing there and who is not. Excitement chucked in a heap of names but it turns out a few are playing cricket or what ever.

gav kitto is not going to dookie, having a year out of footy .
Any light on that daimonddave ?
Spot on here. Spoke to United leader who confirmed that Gav is having a year off footy. Also confirmed that they will be trying to retain Weathers and Palmer

Spot on here. Spoke to United leader who confirmed that Gav is having a year off footy. Also confirmed that they will be trying to retain Weathers and Palmer

Has Weathers already signed at Dookie or is he just training there at present?

DD how's training going fella?:thumbsu: Getting numbers for this time of the year? Any new recruits?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently dookie united stalward Percy Clayton has been out sprinting Ozzie and the new recurits at dookie this pre-season so far no doubt perc will be pushing for selection for the round 1 opener

Rabbsy 323 i reckon that Percy could run faster than both you and the Phat Man.

The post about g kitto is on the money heard is concentrating in doing his car up on weekends and goign motorbike riding for the year. So thats a blow for dookie.

Excitement: If S.Scot has signed at waaia why wouldnt his brother follow him there.

By all reports Mitch sidebottom isnt a certainty at Katandra yet his is in talk with the pruples

i dont think that dookie would miss kitto that much. he's brother is the one out of the 2 of them that is the better player!(matty kitto)

What's the word from the Reigning Premiers after their first night back at training . Anyone scorch up the track in the time trial. Anything u can tell us mercs?

What's the word from the Reigning Premiers after their first night back at training . Anyone scorch up the track in the time trial. Anything u can tell us mercs?

Had 30 on the track, had a 3km time trial some players very impressive some not, but overall a good turnout and a lot of new faces which was good to see, will be a lot younger side this year. I lasted 2 laps in the time trial have a lot of work to do, maybe akka you can lend me some of your fitness!

Had 30 on the track, had a 3km time trial some players very impressive some not, but overall a good turnout and a lot of new faces which was good to see, will be a lot younger side this year. I lasted 2 laps in the time trial have a lot of work to do, maybe akka you can lend me some of your fitness!

I ventured out for about a 3.5k-4k last night and it took me about 20 minutes so I'll keep every bit of fitness i'm clinging to thanks Karjam. But I'm more than happy to go for a run with u whenever u r heading out!

Appart from bovalino can you give us some names of the new faces???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back