Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Piccola District football league

Waaia will be without Sam Richardson and Nick Tyack who haven't played any games so don't qualify for the final.

Sam Richardson played. Not sure about Tyack. Strathy and Waaia came to an agreement to play players who haddent qualified in the first 2 rounds. Waaia got up by 2 or 3 points in the end but the flow of play was with strathy but were beaten by the clock in the end. Both teams were missing 3-4 players. All in all a good hit out.

Sam Richardson played. Not sure about Tyack. Strathy and Waaia came to an agreement to play players who haddent qualified in the first 2 rounds. Waaia got up by 2 or 3 points in the end but the flow of play was with strathy but were beaten by the clock in the end. Both teams were missing 3-4 players. All in all a good hit out.
How do you get beaten by the clock?
Was the last quarter shortened?

Hey **** breath, Ive been away. How do you get beaten by the clock?

Hey knob-jockey why dont you do us all a favour and go away permanently. To be "beaten by the clock" is just an expression. It was used as a way to describe the flow of the game in the final stages. But once again I am forced to explain the most basic of things to you. Your stupidity astounds me.

Hey knob-jockey why dont you do us all a favour and go away permanently. To be "beaten by the clock" is just an expression. It was used as a way to describe the flow of the game in the final stages. But once again I am forced to explain the most basic of things to you. Your stupidity astounds me.
Thats right you blokes spend too much time sucking each other to tell it how it is!

so boys, one week out from round one, with some teams going under the radar in the preseason, some showing improvement, and plenty of sledging on this thread, what are the thoughts of this esteemed panel of judges, time to give us your final predictions of a pre finals ladder, i will give it a go first,

Dookie United
Katandra
Waaia
Strathmerton
Shepp East
Deni Rovers
Tungamah
Katunga
Picola United
Jerilderie
Blighty
Yarroweyah
Berrigan
Katamatite
Mathoura
Wunghnu

Let the bagging begin,

To all good luck in '08:thumbsu:

Very Interesting there BigBrother......my attempt is below:
Dookie Utd
Deni Rovers
Tungamah
Strathmerton
Waaia
Shepp East
Katandra
Katunga

Picola Utd
Blighty
Jerilderie
Katamatite
Yarroweyah
Berrigan
Mathoura
Wunghnu

Shepp East to beat someone in the GF.
Dookie will fall away.
Think you all may have miss spelled Picola United or Jerilderie as Strathmerton in the eight!!!

Strathy will make the 8 for sure.

My prediction:

Deni Rovers
Dookie
Shepp East
Waaia
Katandra
Strathmerton
Tungamah
Jerilderie as a smokey

Strathy will make the 8 for sure.

My prediction:

Deni Rovers
Dookie
Shepp East
Waaia
Katandra
Strathmerton
Tungamah
Jerilderie as a smokey

Herb My list is similar to yours.

Deni
Dookie
Shepp East
Katandra
Waaia
Tungamah
Strathy
Picola

Jerilderie
Blighty
Katunga
Yarroweyah
Berrigan
Katty
Wunghnu
Mathoura

Deni V Shepp East Grand Final

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you really come up with some original stuff
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'd rather come up with something like that then the crap that you post on here. There are still a few people on here who want an explaination about your opinion on the strathy recruits. i was going to let it slide past but we all want you to share some of you wonderful knowledge.

I'd rather come up with something like that then the crap that you post on here. There are still a few people on here who want an explaination about your opinion on the strathy recruits. i was going to let it slide past but we all want you to share some of you wonderful knowledge.
I said I dont think Strathy will be as good compared to the competition as some of you think. I also dont think the recruits are senior GV players.
Their both my opinion. Hard to argue my opinion on the Shepparton players but I guess we will find out how good Strathy are in the coming weeks. You cant sit there and say that my opinion is wrong but you can put foward an argument to help change my mind. Other than that we will just have to wait and see how the season pans out.
Hmmmmmmm, let me think....
Nope, no change at the moment.
Keep up the good posts!!
Oh almost forgot, you didnt come up with your post by yourself did you??
You had some help hey??

I said I dont think Strathy will be as good compared to the competition as some of you think. I also dont think the recruits are senior GV players.
Their both my opinion. Hard to argue my opinion on the Shepparton players but I guess we will find out how good Strathy are in the coming weeks. You cant sit there and say that my opinion is wrong but you can put foward an argument to help change my mind. Other than that we will just have to wait and see how the season pans out.
Hmmmmmmm, let me think....
Nope, no change at the moment.
Keep up the good posts!!
Oh almost forgot, you didnt come up with your post by yourself did you??
You had some help hey??

Just two tiny, almost insignificant peices of info you may have over looked in your haste to put forward another opinion no-one wants to hear, but Dicko has a G.V. club B&f to his name and Taylor is a G.V. interleague rep.
There are just a couple of things that to me would highlight a little bit of ability. But as you said, it's just your opinion. You stick to your guns, i'll stick to mine.

Hey CD your arguments are getting old, time to move on. We have all read your opinion more then once. We get ure point.
I had moved on clown, he asked more than once so I replied.
Looks like there will be a shake up from the VCFL affecting the O&K and the Picola leagues in particular. Wont need to cut the four teams from the league.

Can anyone confirmed that berrigan has signed 2 ex locals from carey grammarians in B grade and 2 Xavier A grade players and 1 B&F from Olinda today.

I had moved on clown, he asked more than once so I replied.
Looks like there will be a shake up from the VCFL affecting the O&K and the Picola leagues in particular. Wont need to cut the four teams from the league.

Interesting rumour. What have you heard. I was talking to a bloke I know from the VCFL on easter weekend about the problems with the PDFL and he didnt say anything involving the O & K. But then again maybe he didnt know then. (or not allowed to say)

Can anyone confirmed that berrigan has signed 2 ex locals from carey grammarians in B grade and 2 Xavier A grade players and 1 B&F from Olinda today.

With all the info you put in that question doesnt sound like your really looking for confirmation. Sounds like you are advertising the fact. Maybe magic frog can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back