Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Piccola District football league

Plant back, McLarty and Sidey on the way. Don't think that any other teams have caught as many big fish as Katandra.

Does not bode well for the other contenders..........:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Both very overated players and will not get a kick in this league would not talk them up too much. Also takes more than a team of good players it takes heart and wanting to win more than anything which alot of blokes dont have at katandra has been prooved over the last couple of years

Both very overated players and will not get a kick in this league would not talk them up too much. Also takes more than a team of good players it takes heart and wanting to win more than anything which alot of blokes dont have at katandra has been prooved over the last couple of years

Overrated?

I don't think I actually rated them.

The fact is that not many PDFL clubs are signing blokes who played 5 senior games in the GVFL let alone 20 games and 40 goals (not to mention very sharp elbows)!!!!!:D

Plant back, McLarty and Sidey on the way. Don't think that any other teams have caught as many big fish as Katandra.

Does not bode well for the other contenders..........:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Only 50% right. Mclarty is remaining at United. Sidey has definitely decided to go back after the biggest dummy spit ever seen. For him to be a impact back there he will have to change his work ethic considerably. Shame he is leaving the GV as he had so much more to learn about the game.

Dont under estimate the old TFL rivalries. The hatred between Tungamah, Katamatite, Katandra, Dookie and Shepp East has been brewing for a long time.

If only Benalla All Blacks were in this league, every team worthy of eternal loathing would be back playing together.:mad: :thumbsdown:

Only problem with All Blacks is they used to always choke and the results they have been doing in the O & K league they would not beat any off the old Tungamah league teams

Apparently dookie united stalward Percy Clayton has been out sprinting Ozzie and the new recurits at dookie this pre-season so far no doubt perc will be pushing for selection for the round 1 opener

Apparently dookie united stalward Percy Clayton has been out sprinting Ozzie and the new recurits at dookie this pre-season so far no doubt perc will be pushing for selection for the round 1 opener

How many players has Ozzie brought to club this year

About 5 or 6 from United

United going to have decent side this year or there players leaving one by one. Stephen Scott also gone to Waaia hasn't he? I no Ralphy was going to Tally and I think there was couple going there to with him

Just asking if anyone knows the players that Dookie will lose this year....cheers

United going to have decent side this year or there players leaving one by one. Stephen Scott also gone to Waaia hasn't he? I no Ralphy was going to Tally and I think there was couple going there to with him

Yeah scott to waaia will carve it up, palmer ralph and riordan to tally as well as dizzy schirmer and cowman dissapearing to other clubs plus the 6 or 7 that oz takes to dookie and grant searle to congupna massive loss. so i recon they might be in a bit of trouble with depth first 21 will be as good as any side but if injuries kick in they will struggle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah scott to waaia will carve it up, palmer ralph and riordan to tally as well as dizzy schirmer and cowman dissapearing to other clubs plus the 6 or 7 that oz takes to dookie and grant searle to congupna massive loss. so i recon they might be in a bit of trouble with depth first 21 will be as good as any side but if injuries kick in they will struggle
Schirmer is definitely staying and has been training. Cowman possibly to Mulwala but yet to be confirmed. When last spoken to Scott was staying at United. Two Kitto Brothers, Emanuelli, Ozzie to Dookie, Bovalino to Shepp East and Dizzy down to Melbourne. Searle will not be a loss as he never really played last year and is mid 40's. However there are over a dozen new recruits at the club so numbers and depth will not be a problem. The club is confidsent of covering the losses and improving this year. Also a few ex players have returned to the club from other district leagues.

Schirmer is definitely staying and has been training. Cowman possibly to Mulwala but yet to be confirmed. When last spoken to Scott was staying at United. Two Kitto Brothers, Emanuelli, Ozzie to Dookie, Bovalino to Shepp East and Dizzy down to Melbourne. Searle will not be a loss as he never really played last year and is mid 40's. However there are over a dozen new recruits at the club so numbers and depth will not be a problem. The club is confidsent of covering the losses and improving this year. Also a few ex players have returned to the club from other district leagues.

Apparently there was more than that heading off to Dookie can you confirm

Apparently there was more than that heading off to Dookie can you confirm
there are more heading to the hills to have a kick w akers s weatherley j poole d vidler b scott and in talks with m moore who would be a big signing for dookie
and s scott will be playing at waaia for sure

there are more heading to the hills to have a kick w akers s weatherley j poole d vidler b scott and in talks with m moore who would be a big signing for dookie

Dookie would have to be happy with that nine players, Ozzie must be on a fortune.

Spoke to Mitch Moore on Friday and he is staying at United, Brendan Scott is going to England to play cricket. Akers is definitely leaving. When Weatherley, poole and vidler were interview they were still to determine their future. I find it hard to see United clearing 9 players to Dookie espicially when they have nothing to bargin with, and may play hardball with one or two. Weatherley for instance has a huge opportunity to claim a senior spot this year, he wasn't far away last year and missed lot of games with a broken arm, I think United will be keen to retain him. United will clear the Kittos, Emanuelli and Ossie.

Spoke to Mitch Moore on Friday and he is staying at United, Brendan Scott is going to England to play cricket. Akers is definitely leaving. When Weatherley, poole and vidler were interview they were still to determine their future. I find it hard to see United clearing 9 players to Dookie espicially when they have nothing to bargin with, and may play hardball with one or two. Weatherley for instance has a huge opportunity to claim a senior spot this year, he wasn't far away last year and missed lot of games with a broken arm, I think United will be keen to retain him. United will clear the Kittos, Emanuelli and Ossie.

Young Weathers should stay at United don't worry about playin with mates its your turn to play good footy in the ones, go get em digger

D.Vidler isnt playing football this year. Travelling overseas to play cricket with spofforth.
Who are the old united boys that are heading back to the club...

The post about g kitto is on the money heard is concentrating in doing his car up on weekends and goign motorbike riding for the year. So thats a blow for dookie.

Excitement: If S.Scot has signed at waaia why wouldnt his brother follow him there.

By all reports Mitch sidebottom isnt a certainty at Katandra yet his is in talk with the pruples

The post about g kitto is on the money heard is concentrating in doing his car up on weekends and goign motorbike riding for the year. So thats a blow for dookie.

Excitement: If S.Scot has signed at waaia why wouldnt his brother follow him there.

By all reports Mitch sidebottom isnt a certainty at Katandra yet his is in talk with the pruples

as reported by a couple of other users b scott is heading over seas to play cricket!

Young Weathers should stay at United don't worry about playin with mates its your turn to play good footy in the ones, go get em digger

Great call Karjam it would be good for both club and player for him to remain at United and if he did hopefully a few others might take a leaf out of his book

Great call Karjam it would be good for both club and player for him to remain at United and if he did hopefully a few others might take a leaf out of his book
weatherly should have got a go last yr befor he hurt his arm and didnt. plus ozzie is married to his sister so weathers is the one that i would think is most certain to head out to dookie out of all the recruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back