Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Piccola District football league

Nah mate I live in Melb, saving my penny's so I can live in the UK for a couple of years.

When will kitto be ready to play? Apart from his recent injury, how is his fitness?
apart from his hammy he was cruising along nicely. He completed a full pre season and is an important part of our structure.he is probably goin to be 3-4 away i would say. probably 4 because he re injured the same one he had already done.

Originally Posted by premiers07
nah mate there right!! katy have no hope this year apart from young gun Joseph Wright. maybe the experience of matt, jake, jedd and injury prone sammy wright could get them a win!! also maxxy as president should help the club! good luck to em. they will need it

Underestimate the Tigers at your own peril.

It seems the Tigers do have some hope !!

hey TOQUICK I think this question was to you.

Hey PLAYERS To make it easyier click on the quote button, hit enter a couple of times then type your question.

Your lucky I know ya.
i went to the chilli peppers last wednesday and i thought i saw ya. Your not the lead singer for har mar superstar?

Notice in the Spectator in Picolas notes that they are having a vote on which direction they would like to go.

Personally and probably selfishly I would like to see all the Vic teams stay south. But when voting, club might be looking at chances of success and Picola would have a better chance on winning a flag in a northern comp, but it will make it very hard for them to pull players from Shepp, Numurkah, Nathalia, Echuca due to the travel. Tough call.

To many individuals playin for themselves!!! Thats wot went wrong!!

As mentioned earlier, it was discipline.

Did someone (a Dookie player) post it was over at half time? If you were thinking that then it most certainly was. Just one little tip... she's never, ever, ever over!

Look forward to next time and a big well done to you guys for sticking around for a beer! Look forward to having a green one in yer new rooms next time around!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see that your only new to this so I’ll explain a few things since I’ve been on here a while and have being writing the Spectator for the last 5 years, If you read some of my older stuff you will see that I have given Wunghnu nothing but praise for there effort in constantly getting teams on the park while they were getting 30 goal plus floggings. No long ago I was asked by one of there committee members to give them a hand by sending them my B&F PowerPoint presentation template that I use here at Berrigan and have used for other clubs to help them out, which I had no hesitation in doing as I think all clubs should help each other, not only did I get no feedback I also got no thanks. I recently had to deal with the committee again and got no joy in that as well. I’ve dealt with other clubs like Waaia and Katandra to give them a hand or feedback on things that they were doing and I got a great response from them, not one of disrespect and aggression. I have nothing against the players because I’ve been out on the park when you’re getting a flogging and it’s not fun, the Wunghnu club does not put across the best image.
When you go out of your way to help someone the same should reciprocated.
well for starters no i'm not new to this, i just recently changed my name! yeah fair enough if your abit pissed that you weren't or havin't been thanked for your help towards the club! but does it make you feel any better when you write some of these comments? because correct me if i'm wrong anyone but from where i'm sitting some of your comments come across as a little childish! now i do know what your role is with the berrigan footy club so i'm guessing that you probably dont mean for them to come across that way but they do & it gets a fair bit tiring when we here all these negative comments coming from all different directions towards the club! i know wunghnu's reputation has been very bad over the past say 5 to 10 years, i used to think the same as most before i came out to wunghnu but believe me when i say this if only all the fellow clubs knew how hard all us new players ( & the old 1's, not that there are many left) & the committe are trying to turn wunghnu back into a competitive & respected club!!!

Nah i can definantly say that the second quartr cost us. There was no coming back from it. We blew it with the umpires and its hard to make up a 9 goal margin specially when we couldnt kick straight.

The truth about Dookie......
It wasn't just the 2nd quarter that cost them! They were outplayed from quarter time onwards, in what was a slow strangulation.... Yes inaccurate kicking & discipline (or lack of) played a part BUT it seems to be forgotten that not all thier points were from set shots, Katandra's backline applied immense pressure on their forwards all day, cracks were exposed in their team & they cracked under pressure, the 50m penalties are proof of that. Katandra deserves some recognition for how they played, taught Dookie a thing or two about gelling together... Don't get me wrong, Dookie are a good team but their coach & some others are probably a bit naive when it comes to the stronger clubs of the Picola League & respect should be shown to those clubs.
I give them a few more weeks ATLEAST before Dookie really show their strength, that will come when they settle in & the individuals learn to work with each other... Should be a great season! ;)

so you didn't rate katandra's performance then?
Dont get me wrong Katandra played great footy (are definantly contenders) and put pressure on us all game which had influence on the way we a few of our players lost there heads. But if we had of kept our cool and not been undiciplined it would have been a different story. BUT its not and they have the points for this one but dont write us off its a long season and alot can happen between rounds.

Just read the scores from the Deni & Picola game.
Thought that it may have been a reversal of the score line, or at least alot closer.
What has been in the water in Deni over the pre season????:eek:

I thought that they would improve this year with a couple of locals returning and with a different coach plus a couple of others..... but this much, who would've guessed.....

Time will tell to see how good they are but what a start for them compared to recent seasons.

May b a good thing for the comp, considering Picola were mentioned in the top six by quite a few.:thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Yes well Deni seem to be on the improve! And yes it will make the comp alot more even, which is good. Deni's new coach Bode, what possy does he play? Must be pretty handy...

i watched the game on saturday, bode played in the ruck, on the ball and chf. Played okay. But it was the whole deni team that played well. every deni played beat his opponent! it will be an interesting game this week against blighty.

i watched the game on saturday, bode played in the ruck, on the ball and chf. Played okay. But it was the whole deni team that played well. every deni played beat his opponent! it will be an interesting game this week against blighty.
So will it be Bode vs Schoullar <(spelling) this weekend? To determind who wins.. Should be a cracker game.:thumbsu:

203cm ex SANFL ruckman v's 183cm minor league player? You work it out.

Bode
2007 GRFL B&F. Came a close second a few times
2007&2005 Nulliwal B&F ( Seniors lost to Wakool in GF)
2003 CMFL Premeirship (Lake Boga)
CMFL Representative (Major League)
Plays taller than his size. Also Josh would be taller than 183

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back