Picola District football league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Piccola District football league

hey all in piccola, anyone tell me bout sean carey (scuba) (50) from waiaa, how does he go? has he been seen on the training track yet or is it to early 4 him. never seen him play, though comes highly rated any comments?????????????????????

Yeah absolute gun, very unlucky not to get drafted in the AFL.........pppfffttttt I wouldn't have a clue.

Good to see Warnambool get up over Robinvale in the first big match up of the season

To Quick....... Just heard the news. Good luck for next season up on the river. Too bad you'll miss out on back to back flags. Not to far to come back through one day to see Elmo's sister.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

teague is coach at bullants . The boys have been training there since nov

i hear that jezza o'brian has been trainin @ shepp east this week...........could this be there big recruit for 2008????:confused:

Rovers seem to have topped up nicely.

My top 8 in no particular order:

Deni
Katandra
Dookie
Shepp East
Waaia
Katunga
Blighty
Tungamah

See Blighty is doing some work on there rooms, does any one no what they are doing out there
Not sure magic but went passed a couple of weeks ago and noticed that they were doing some work also, to be honest they have one of , if not the best facilties and grounds in comp., their netty courts have been improved , their ground with a bit of water is good and new rooms would just set it off. terrific to see.
We've all seen what ammenities alone can do, we only have to look at Dookie's rise in 2007.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back