Picola & District North West 2010 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
'So thats 3 which are listed , as ' retired ' or ' playing elsewhere
2 Listed as ' retiring' that equals 2 +1 Listed as ' playing elsewhere that equals 3 +1 Listed as ' retiring / playing elsewhere equals 4 + 2 Listed as ' playing Melb (elsewhere) equals 6 and 1 Listed as ' retiring / injured 'equals 7 to me anyway. but i never was much good at maths':rolleyes:
'
'.
Listed as ' retiring ' or ' playing elsewhere ' !
By your way of thinking anyone who doesn't return to a club is either retiring or playing elsewhere !
Anyway now back to the subject of you stating that there is a rumour the club doesn't want some of these players, and I can't say that isn't the case for fact, haven't been to a meeting where such things you would expect would be discussed, you can only go based on what people tell you to your face.
All 7 played in the senior final, so you'd suspect were required players, don't know of any incident since involving the club and any players.
6 of the 7 were regular players in 08, Murph was injured, when the club was struggling for numbers
A number of them have filled off and on field leadership roles, whilst some have also contributed to the club in alot of other ways which I'm pretty sure the club have and would hope to continue to benefit from !
Irrespective of this situation , the whole concept that a player and a club must have had a massive fallout for player to be not returning to the club, doesn't reflect greatly on either party, or those whom are associated with such a fallout.
In general terms and in no way reflective of any specific situation !
Plenty of clubs, and for the matter commercial enterprises, have operated extremely successfully with people who have differences, McLeod and Edwards at the Crows are a good well publicised example, and if a person can't be involved in a club enviroment, and perform their role in the clubs best interest, with people they don't get along with, then they shouldn't be involved within a club !!

good call Gman. best thing said in the last few days. to easy to hide behind computers and talk trash. bring on round one and let that do the talking

Is Gerard Robinson playing for the Rovers? Was talking to a mate, who plays for Echuca and he said he was training at Vic Park on Friday night. Believe he has a few mates there.

Is Gerard Robinson playing for the Rovers? Was talking to a mate, who plays for Echuca and he said he was training at Vic Park on Friday night. Believe he has a few mates there.

As the coach of Echuca you would probably know I reckon.
Having said that I don't think he is going anywhere, he trained with Moama quite a lot early last year as he can't get do Deni all the time. Would be a big loss for us if he left though.

good call Gman. best thing said in the last few days. to easy to hide behind computers and talk trash. bring on round one and let that do the talking
your jokin!! gmans loud mouth caught up with him. turnin on ya own never a good look. plenty on here laughin there guts out

From this point there is going to be a stronger view taken upon the deliberate snipping and the setting up of alias' to snipe upon this board, so beware !!
This forum is for discussing football not for people to use as a tool to anonymously snipe people or clubs, if you have something you wish to say to another poster use the PM service.
If you have a concern with how the board is being moderated discuss via PM !!

What about a discussion about the upcoming season with confirmed and rumoured signings and departures from each club!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At this stage we have one against Rushworth and one against Huntly( not confirmed) both at mathoura i think which will be good

Huntly have pulled out on us, seems they were happy for us to go there last year but not to keen on returning the favour. so we are looking for one on the 20th March.

Yes Pace, it is. He is living in Cobram, and is training very well. He will be great for our younger players, he is fitting in quite well:thumbsu:

Haven't seen him play for a couple of years but extremely talented , good pick up for you guys !!
Also notice Picola have already, as promised , lodged a couple of clearances, one from the nothern football league , wayne morgan ,and another from the hume, I also notice you guys have also lodged a clearance for guy from the Murray league , someone Andrews ??

Huntly have pulled out on us, seems they were happy for us to go there last year but not to keen on returning the favour. so we are looking for one on the 20th March.

Weak as p!as on huntly's behalf !!
A thread has been set up for clubs seeking praccy matches on the My footy board , will place speil and link in near future ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back