Picola & District North West 2010 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are everyones preseason training numbers going ? After a pretty slow start numbers are starting to increase at Rovers, had 32 on the track last night with a few new faces to the club which is positive after losing a few.

How are everyones preseason training numbers going ? After a pretty slow start numbers are starting to increase at Rovers, had 32 on the track last night with a few new faces to the club which is positive after losing a few.
Well, you have just shattered Gilbert Bain's hopes there Charles Mac. He thought he was a guaranteed starter for you guys come round 2 !!

Bit disappointed there Killer and Bucksy.

You've got to get over it mate. It's no surprise that a couple of new coaches would at least try and entice some old teammate/s to come and have a kick with them. Would you complain if the new coach at CDHBU brings a couple of mates from any of his old clubs?

what a joke! bakshy and killy are great blokes! and sighning one player from ur club! talbo and them ar best mate's would'nt be surprised if finch talbot go's with them!
I know bakshy has help them recruit over the years! and stiill is!
sad on u BR!

Fair call WJ and I agree with you too, mulagala - no need to get upset over nothing.

I never said I was really upset over it or I wasn't going to still consider Killy and Bakshy to be good mates (and premiership heroes) - because they are and as far I am concerned they will remain that. Killy's been talking about going home to Picola for five years and I'm glad he's finally got the opportunity to do that.

If I was really upset about it I would have used stronger words than 'bit disappointed', and as you guys know me, you should know that.

Talbo has been part of the heart and soul of the club and a one club person since he started in junior footy.
Good luck to Killy and Bakshy and good luck to Talbo as well, and if Finchy goes there too (as I've heard) I hope they all play well for the Blues and win a premiership - I'll be keeping a close eye on them, don't worry about that.
Just as I take an interest in where other mates are playing, such as Tyrendarra.

My club is always CDaysdaleHBU and I want them to be competitive. That'll be tough without one of their best three players.

From what I hear from over Timbercutter way the club maybe happy to see some, by all means not all, of the above mentioned people retire/play elsewhere;).
So are you a player moving on or retiring 93? The above comment inferring that the Mathoura club would be happy to see some of the listed players leave has the ability to be more damaging to a clubs reputation than simple rumours of players who may or may not be leaving the club.

All clubs have rumours circulate about who is leaving and I thought "Mitsch" responded to those about Mathoura well which should have put the matter to rest. However, your comment that the club maybe happy to see some of those listed retire/play elsewhere is troublemaking for that clubs committee. How does a club executive respond to that type of comment other than to deny it which may still leave a cloud of doubt in the minds of the players concerned and those who have read the post. If your wink at the end was to make it appear a joke, it failed to with me just looked like someone trying to make trouble for Mathoura. But I am a club executive (not Mathoura) and may view these comments more seriously than most.

I think any club executive would have the right to be angered to have these comments ,even if it is stated that it is only hear say, attributed to their club in such a public forum especially when the identity of the person making the statement is not known and can be speculated on.

I hope this puts and end to this type of inconsiderate posting. Please remember that many volunteers especially club executives contribute countless hours to their clubs and this sort of thing only makes their job harder.

Good Luck to Ian Keech and his committee for the 2010 season. I think we will all be glad to see round 1 come around.

Clearance news from the league website has blighty picking up Boyd, cochrane, kennedy, marret, pearn, platfuss x 2 and Craig . Given quite a few of them are new to the league perhaps wilty mght give us some insight ?
Otherwise appears as though it's been a quite week for the clubs sexarteries !!

Clearance news from the league website has blighty picking up Boyd, cochrane, kennedy, marret, pearn, platfuss x 2 and Craig . Given quite a few of them are new to the league perhaps wilty mght give us some insight ?
Otherwise appears as though it's been a quite week for the clubs sexarteries !!
Oops, you missed Phillips & Baron.

So are you a player moving on or retiring 93? The above comment inferring that the Mathoura club would be happy to see some of the listed players leave has the ability to be more damaging to a clubs reputation than simple rumours of players who may or may not be leaving the club.

All clubs have rumours circulate about who is leaving and I thought "Mitsch" responded to those about Mathoura well which should have put the matter to rest. However, your comment that the club maybe happy to see some of those listed retire/play elsewhere is troublemaking for that clubs committee. How does a club executive respond to that type of comment other than to deny it which may still leave a cloud of doubt in the minds of the players concerned and those who have read the post. If your wink at the end was to make it appear a joke, it failed to with me just looked like someone trying to make trouble for Mathoura. But I am a club executive (not Mathoura) and may view these comments more seriously than most.

I think any club executive would have the right to be angered to have these comments ,even if it is stated that it is only hear say, attributed to their club in such a public forum especially when the identity of the person making the statement is not known and can be speculated on.

I hope this puts and end to this type of inconsiderate posting. Please remember that many volunteers especially club executives contribute countless hours to their clubs and this sort of thing only makes their job harder.

Good Luck to Ian Keech and his committee for the 2010 season. I think we will all be glad to see round 1 come around.
Well Said.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2010 Ladder Prediction

Berrigan
Mathoura
Strathmerton
Blighty
Jerilderie
Deni Rovers
Picola Utd
Yarroweyah
Wunghnu

Will be a closer competition than last year.

Ladder prediction.

Strathy
Berrigan
Rovers
Picola
Mathoura
Jerildere
Blighty
Yarroweyah
Wunghnu

With 4 sides fighting for the last finals spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back