Picola & District NW 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coz we should all bow down to bigkevs demands. You have used picola league grounds most of the year at a very reasonable cost to enable your club to operate yet you still act like an arrogant tosser towards the league. Head
back to murray league thread.

Piss off WILTY I have read over both reads you demanding who said this who that , what club are you from etc etc why don't you go jump clubs AGAIN. You knock anyone who has a different opinion to you

And roar try's to chastise anyone who has anything negative to say he gets about as if he owns the league and only he knows or has the right to know certain things.

Pair of twits , a good match

Piss off WILTY I have read over both reads you demanding who said this who that , what club are you from etc etc why don't you go jump clubs AGAIN. You knock anyone who has a different opinion to you

And roar try's to chastise anyone who has anything negative to say he gets about as if he owns the league and only he knows or has the right to know certain things.

Pair of twits , a good match

image.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You kidding??? That's fairly common for the really talented kids. Which these must be if in the Jerilderie seniors.
Why risk injury in under 17s. A senior premiership or two on their resume could do great things for their footy career.
The way the story was told to me was that 2 of these kids who were told not to play 17's were only a very slim chance of playing seniors. Hence taking the kids out of all games. Charles mac sorted out the truth from the rumour.

The way the story was told to me was that 2 of these kids who were told not to play 17's were only a very slim chance of playing seniors. Hence taking the kids out of all games. Charles mac sorted out the truth from the rumour.

Both are super footballers and even better young men. Lauchie Leeds should have 3 senior premierships to him name but has injured himself in the under 17's in the 2012 GF and then did his knee last round of 2013. James Gregory is now a 2 time senior premiership player and a VCFL medallist. Both are still 17.

Both are super footballers and even better young men. Lauchie Leeds should have 3 senior premierships to him name but has injured himself in the under 17's in the 2012 GF and then did his knee last round of 2013. James Gregory is now a 2 time senior premiership player and a VCFL medallist. Both are still 17.
I would expect we won't be seeing a lot of either of these two running around in a JFC jumper next year. Think they may be busy at a higher level of footy and good luck to both of them.

Was Gregory the sub in 2013 ? notice another 16 year got a run on Saturday as the sub and aquited himself quite well .;):D

Yes gregs was sub last year. Kicked a goal and played well. Young Jacob Read has played some good senior footy during the year and his performance on Saturday was great
Read will be a absolute gun . His improvement curve is amazing when you consider where he was 2 seasons ago , was always a willing learner and of great character .

[Congrats""The Roar Is B. . ack", post: 35044804ember: 37329"]:) :)[/QUOTE]

Congrats on the flag mac. bet a few full backs are hoping percell hangs the boots up next year.. and well done to andy may had a great year in a good side..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back