Picola & District NW 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is happening and points. 2 and 3 are not valid they are totally incorrect .
Coaches flow to and from the MFL and PDFNL regularly , whilst the professionalism of the PDFNL clubs junior programs and develop my of players is extremely good . Hence why the number of juniors coming through playing senior footy and going onto elite programs is extremely high . As for facilities I'd suggest it is a opinionated view . Both leagues are improving facilities often which both should be proud of as many other leagues are not .

So where is this proof ?

And how are they totally incorrect. Answer what is being debated not throwing off on another tangent like a politician

Point 2 everyone knows mfl juniors are a stronger comp because they have bigger towns it's not rocket science, point 3 both junior have coached the mfl at senior level inter league one has won premiership in pfl and one has won premiership in mfl. Damian sexton and rob hawkins both proven coaches. I think Damian was coach of year in goulburn murray last year, must say did not have the best day at senior final this year. Finley's lights and facilities are second too none in this area
Sexton was coy in 2012 , beattie 2013 .
Brett Henderson went straight from Deni rovers to Echuca and has coaches the last two VFL development league premierships .
Leigh Ramsdal coached in the PDFNL and was offered big many from many clubs .
Bode 3 time premiership coach .
Braybon rovers new coach was apparently named coy in cairns comp .

Point 2 everyone knows mfl juniors are a stronger comp because they have bigger towns it's not rocket science, point 3 both junior have coached the mfl at senior level inter league one has won premiership in pfl and one has won premiership in mfl. Damian sexton and rob hawkins both proven coaches. I think Damian was coach of year in goulburn murray last year, must say did not have the best day at senior final this year. Finley's lights and facilities are second too none in this area
Brett Henderson went from Deni Rovers to Echuca and has coached the last two VFL development league premierships .
Leigh Ramsdale coached in the PDFNL and was then offered big many from many clubs including O&M.
Braybon, rovers new coach was apparently named coy in cairns comp .
Can mount a case for lots of coaches in both comps .

It is happening and points. 2 and 3 are not valid they are totally incorrect .
Coaches flow to and from the MFL and PDFNL regularly , whilst the professionalism of the PDFNL clubs junior programs and develop my of players is extremely good . Hence why the number of juniors coming through playing senior footy and going onto elite programs is extremely high . As for facilities I'd suggest it is a opinionated view . Both leagues are improving facilities often which both should be proud of as many other leagues are not .

So where is this proof ?

And how are they totally incorrect. Answer what is being debated not throwing off on another tangent like a politician

Brett Henderson went straight from Deni rovers to Echuca and has coaches the last two VFL development league premierships .
Leigh Ramsdal coached in the PDFNL and was offered big many from many clubs .
Braybon rovers new coach was apparently named coy in cairns comp .

The discussion is regarding juniors is it not and allegations of poaching and badgering of people to play at Finley

Nick coached a very strong side and good on him.

Bode senior coach

Ramsdale senior coach all over and probably under achieved this year.

I'm trying to link this with Finley and juniors but I'm struggling.

Nick was a young player very raw but athletic who is probably one ofthe better examples of Finley's junior structures and the time invested in them.

To much fiction and not enough fact. You people are so dumb. Your arguing over trivial bullshit. Who cares which league is better or who would win between Finley and Jerilderie or who is poaching blah blah blah. As long as we have footy in our lives and the footy is helping peoples personal and mental health and keeping our kids off the street......who gives a shit. Its Country footy morons. Pull your head out of your arses.

You actually brought his situation up in this forum if you recall it opened with deni rovers are a bunch of arseholes. If you recall I tried to stop the discussion re his contract as it became more personal but then it got brought up by someone else.
I said more than I should have on here and I apologise but I was trying to focus on the bigger picture. I would have done do anything to change his situation. The enemy is not the people involved the enemy is the other right? Very emotive issue, you as a mate, and a good one by the looks, and me as a parent also a good parent. Let's leave it at that. But you gave and you got haha.
Perhaps we are more alike than either would care to admit.

Yes clubs pay money but it's because you have to in order to survive. It is just a fact for smaller clubs which exist to provide primarily a social outlet for their communities and generally have to get those players to travel. Please try and respect that.

We have always admitted there is a standard difference and as you said that's a good thing as gives everyone a kick. But man I'm sick of the inference that we are less able to produce good juniors or that kids would be better off in MFL or telling them they are playing in piss weak picola league. All of which I got told as a parent for at least five years. It's not fair on our clubs or more importantly the kids.

The difference is predominantly depth related.

As for the weak comment it was to say toughen up so what some drunk footballers cheered that's just rivalry. But I guess the timing sucked to see it so I can see your point.

I do respect Finley a lot a small town being successful for quite a while now. Regardless of whether you won the flag or not the club is still successful.

Correct I did and I still hold those views towards certain people involved at rovers and for good reason. Abusive emails to health expects etc.

But for once wilty the rest of that post is probably fair

Nick coached a very strong side and good on him.

Bode senior coach

Ramsdale senior coach all over and probably under achieved this year.

I'm trying to link this with Finley and juniors but I'm struggling.

Nick was a young player very raw but athletic who is probably one ofthe better examples of Finley's junior structures and the time invested in them.
The MFL covers Finley matters .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To much fiction and not enough fact. You people are so dumb. Your arguing over trivial bullshit. Who cares which league is better or who would win between Finley and Jerilderie or who is poaching blah blah blah. As long as we have footy in our lives and the footy is helping peoples personal and mental health and keeping our kids off the street......who gives a shit. Its Country footy morons. Pull your head out of your arses.

Fair will power.

I think to acuse people of unwanted badgering is a bit rough that's all.

Correct I did and I still hold those views towards certain people involved at rovers and for good reason. Abusive emails to health expects etc.

But for once wilty the rest of that post is probably fair

I will say you are a good mate to stand so firmly.

Fair will power.

I think to acuse people of unwanted badgering is a bit rough that's all.

Mate it does happen a bit, normally the more talented kids. But that's coaches doing their job. My husband was approached by a Finley stalwart when our son just finished under 17s that's when he started to develop and be noticed. His uncle was approached by Finley when he won under 17s PDFL league medal many years ago. I remember the discussion he had with his brothers. You play there and you can move out. Look how we as a family have evolved my son is at rams now with full family support.
My point is we need more cooperation and less taunts. It's actually pretty good in deni now I will admit that and if we can continue along those lines with both leagues doing their best and being respectful it will be better for footy, well hopefully.

My issue was you actually had facts wrong and I was not going to drag his situation into this forum why you continually went on about it. Some major facts wrong. I probably should not of responded how I did but some of what you said was completely wrong and the broader was not what was concerning me.

You gave and you got. Finley don't need sympathy at all. But will stick up for what I know to be true.

As for the standard debate the different standards provide an option for more people to be involved which is great. I just think it is ridiculous to claim that there is not a standard difference.

There are players that go up and are very good, there is also 2s players in the other comp that get good money to go play pdfl
Who do these twos players play for that get payed kev?

Mate it does happen a bit, normally the more talented kids. But that's coaches doing their job. My husband was approached by a Finley stalwart when our son just finished under 17s that's when he started to develop and be noticed. His uncle was approached by Finley when he won under 17s PDFL league medal many years ago. I remember the discussion he had with his brothers. You play there and you can move out. Look how we as a family have evolved my son is at rams now with full family support.
My point is we need more cooperation and less taunts. It's actually pretty good in deni now I will admit that and if we can continue along those lines with both leagues doing their best and being respectful it will be better for footy, well hopefully.
I think i know who your are. Your son was also poached by Deni Rovers which is where you went before heading to the Rams. Now being poached by Hay. Correct???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back