Picola & District South East 2010 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you on about fotf the All blacks are on the way up they have been since les gilchrist took over as senior coach a few years back!!! so how bout you think about what you say before you open your mouth!!!!

Well from what i've seen going around a couple of O&K finals games, seen some very ordinary incidents from All Blacks players/supporters..I could go into details but i wont !!!

Well from what i've seen going around a couple of O&K finals games, seen some very ordinary incidents from All Blacks players/supporters..I could go into details but i wont !!!

As iv said before in other posts we arnt baby sitters and every club has them some worst than others!

who do we all think will be the big improvers in season 2011..........
who do we all think are the early favourites in season 2011...........
who do we think has the beast looking netties .................

i here from some of the older numurkah supporters that they have lost a few players this year, howden & peace to katunga & the waaia coach meyland has taken 4 with him, collins,baker,hopkins & cowan good to see those 2 side may be on way up the up.

:thumbsu:
any clubs picked up any new recruits or lost any players yet.....?

surely silly season has started already

Silly season is well and truly under way and big whisper is Ash Hockey committed to katandra as an asistant coach next year but has since pulled the pin and signed at mooroopna???? Any truth katandra (no we dont pay players) (hockey 800-1000 at cobram) boys if you can fill us in?? also whats the latest with Wild?? Heard he was a huge chance for rennie or tungamah??:rolleyes: Would think katty might be the strugglers this year and whats the whispers out of dookie,eagles katunga(have signed a few already i hear) and waaia obviously looking to improve with Meyland at the helm and a few x numarkah players heading there so shaping up to have majority of the teams competitive:thumbsu::thumbsu:

:thumbsu:

Silly season is well and truly under way and big whisper is Ash Hockey committed to katandra as an asistant coach next year but has since pulled the pin and signed at mooroopna???? Any truth katandra (no we dont pay players) (hockey 800-1000 at cobram) boys if you can fill us in?? also whats the latest with Wild?? Heard he was a huge chance for rennie or tungamah??:rolleyes: Would think katty might be the strugglers this year and whats the whispers out of dookie,eagles katunga(have signed a few already i hear) and waaia obviously looking to improve with Meyland at the helm and a few x numarkah players heading there so shaping up to have majority of the teams competitive:thumbsu::thumbsu:
Ash was interested in the offer to be assistant coach at katandra.
yes money was offered, but coaches at katandra have always been paid, just not the players.
His girlfriend of a couple of years is a katandra netballer, so he's always at our games, and he's friends with alot of the players in the seniors team. he also plays cricket at katndra in the A grade. unfortunately he's gone to mooroopna as they were probably able to offer more money, and a better standard of footy.:thumbsu:

i heard a little rumour that jarrod best has been offered big money to go to a melbourne club (which is no surprise cos he is a gun) can any of u shep boys confirm this :p

i heard a little rumour that jarrod best has been offered big money to go to a melbourne club (which is no surprise cos he is a gun) can any of u shep boys confirm this :p

yeah i did hear a similar rumour gambi, not sure if he would leave tho with his brother coaching? would be a interesting phone call to make....be a good duel out on those wings versus tungamah with bullet terrence jones

lol payne and powell are stayin i can guarentee that hean wasnt happy at glenrowan for most of the year gardiner yeh he is at tunga and who the boys u heard goin to benalla

how solid are those contracts gambi??? one of your very very good players was full of ink at the ski club on sat nite tellin people he was with yarra next year! not for me to divulge the identity ...

how solid are those contracts gambi??? one of your very very good players was full of ink at the ski club on sat nite tellin people he was with yarra next year! not for me to divulge the identity ...
yeh well someone signed at tunga and then a month later decided to play better footy (which is fair enough)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh well someone signed at tunga and then a month later decided to play better footy (which is fair enough)

ha ha! any other confessions about the ins and outs at tunga or are we gonna have to reveal them for ya? are you on the payroll at tunga as some sort of pr spin doctor? ever thought of goin into politics?

ha ha! any other confessions about the ins and outs at tunga or are we gonna have to reveal them for ya? are you on the payroll at tunga as some sort of pr spin doctor? ever thought of goin into politics?
u can say wat ever u want mate im not mentioning names and yes i no wat most ignings and departures are but u can say em if u want

I saw Jarrod Best Sun morning and he seemed pretty pumped to try and go back 2 back with the eagles.
Its nearly time for a few to hit the pavement in an attempt to do a pre-pre season. I'm sure we will start to see a few getting mobile and keen to ditch the Sept/Oct beer guzzling weight gain!;) All I can say is have fun!:thumbsu:

I saw Jarrod Best Sun morning and he seemed pretty pumped to try and go back 2 back with the eagles.
Its nearly time for a few to hit the pavement in an attempt to do a pre-pre season. I'm sure we will start to see a few getting mobile and keen to ditch the Sept/Oct beer guzzling weight gain!;) All I can say is have fun!:thumbsu:

Not goin around again Nutta...??? You will you just got you new White Boots cant let them go to waste can you...

Not goin around again Nutta...??? You will you just got you new White Boots cant let them go to waste can you...

If your lucky, you might see them flash around a couple of times on a Thurs next year. Someone has to get the 'talk' going out there since Toppy pulled the pin! Might see if I can get a run in Squizzys team of the year!

If your lucky, you might see them flash around a couple of times on a Thurs next year. Someone has to get the 'talk' going out there since Toppy pulled the pin! Might see if I can get a run in Squizzys team of the year!

I spoke to the "new" 2's coach out there and he said he would be more than happy to accomadate you in the early game, if you thought your ageing body may not be up to the 2pm game:thumbsu:

I spoke to the "new" 2's coach out there and he said he would be more than happy to accomadate you in the early game, if you thought your ageing body may not be up to the 2pm game:thumbsu:

Good appointment by the Eagles. Heard him address the players a cuppla times last year and was quite impressed. I'm sure he'll go well. Not a bad group to work with tho.

And Give It seems pretty keen to find out whats going on with Katty's ol coach. Stirring the pot or is there more to the story wash?

Not much coming out of the grasshopper camp either. this time last year they were really starting to get active. They need to build on last year which was a reasonable effort. You would think they would need to keep everyone and add 2 more quality key possies and they would be in for a real show. Thats if their injuries don't cost them. Reading the coaches quotes last year, I don't think they ever had their full side in when they were beaten. Your only as good as they guys out on the park!

Any other news around the traps. Come on fellas get the silly season rolling!:thumbsu:

i heard that chris turner is going back to shepp. so mite make it hard 4 em to keep scotty turner @ tunga. n big betto mite be hanging up the boots due to work commitments. n a couple others mite be going to yarra.

Good appointment by the Eagles. Heard him address the players a cuppla times last year and was quite impressed. I'm sure he'll go well. Not a bad group to work with tho.

And Give It seems pretty keen to find out whats going on with Katty's ol coach. Stirring the pot or is there more to the story wash?

Not much coming out of the grasshopper camp either. this time last year they were really starting to get active. They need to build on last year which was a reasonable effort. You would think they would need to keep everyone and add 2 more quality key possies and they would be in for a real show. Thats if their injuries don't cost them. Reading the coaches quotes last year, I don't think they ever had their full side in when they were beaten. Your only as good as they guys out on the park!

Hey there nutta how u been old fella??? Keeping the fitness up for another crack in 2011 i would hope mate as the cockroach has huge plans for you i hear!! Nah just wondering where wild has ended up after hearing tunga and rennie were in the running for his services for 2011?? Good to hear the eagles have re-signed J.mason,R.frappell,D.gillespie,R.osborne for next years title defence and with teams like rennie and dookie sure to be up there to give it a shake the eagles will have to be on there toes?

My spies at Rennie tell me they have lost their B&F Sandral (to Yarrawonga) and their goalkicker Strawhorn as well. Big losses if true. But apparently they have picked up quite a few players to add to the depth. They also tell me that they're not really chasing Wildy but he is welcome if wants to come out for a kick. A couple of big losses at Tunga if NTU is right. They'll really miss that ruckman if he's pulling up stumps. Gambi will be having a coronary! Sounds like Shepp East haven't lost too much and will be going for back to back. What's going on with Dookie? I hear Matty Byers is making his employees come back in to play for the Shepp Bears. Katty still don't have a coach? Might be a long year for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back