Autopsy Pies soundly defeated v RIchmond, Rd 21, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

As Bucksboys is suspended, I will provide his excuse for the loss.

Richmond average age: 25 years 225 days
Collingwood average age: 24 years 88 days
We didn't lose because we are shit, and incompetent. We got obliterated because we were young.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Weak as Piss. Simple as that. Beaten everwhere, Skills and Descion Making is Disgusting and Goal Kicking is a Joke.

Buckleys Job under Threat
Dave, you're wasting your energy. It won't happen and you know it.
Attention has to turn to some of players who'll be on the way out.
You don't push the top sides to a couple of goals and get smashed by Richmond because of a massive issue with coaching. It's what the club believes whether we want his head in a platter or not.

Reality check. We are now officially a long way behind the teams contending for finals. We can now be fairly sure we have gone backwards from even 2014. Buckley as much as I love now comes under serious questioning. Going backwards 4 successive years is getting harder to justify. Unfortunately our kids are just good not great. Lots of work to be done.

I said earlier in the year that I thought we had improved, not getting blown out by the better teams. Well I take that back, I can handle getting blown away by the better teams if we didn't get blown away by clubs who aren't - or shoudnt actually - be that much better than us.

Pissing myself at those of you that think Frost is a better option than Browny

Forst, Maynard and Toovey are shit. Always have been, always will be. It's obviously going to take a long time for people to see this. Having said that, our defensive "structures", if you can call them that, are essentially retarted. I'm still not sure why our defenders (I assume) are instructed NOT to play on their man.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Pies soundly defeated v RIchmond, Rd 21, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back