Autopsy Pies soundly defeated v RIchmond, Rd 21, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

There's definitely a lot to look forward to next year. Know why? Because one of two things is going to happen next year. Either we're making finals, or Buckley will be sacked. Win/win.

Dont get your hopes too high, wouldnt be suprised if we hav a good start again ( because of the easy draw that we will get ) that they reappoint him for a couple of years to show 'stability'

Our game plan is that crap, predictable that opposition teams must look forward to playing us.

Damien hardwick this week.

Right game plan this week boys.

We will put two big defenders on cloke. Spoil when collingwood mids kick it high and long. They won't lower their eyes, there brain tells them to kick it to clokey.

Forwards stay deep do not press up and drag your opponent to our lose blokes across the middle. Better yet just stay that little bit closer so the collingwood defenders get sucked in and leave their man and try and impact the contest further up the field.

You'll be laughing when you get the joe the goose all day long fellas

Definitely. the worst umpiring I've ever seen to boot.

Disgusting that the umpires could get so many bluntly incorrect decisions against us.

An independent 3rd party needs to come in a investigate the umpiring against is over the last 2-3 years. Almost feels as if they're under instruction to put us at a disadvantage.

Don't forget the umpires boss is now a Richmond favorite son - *%#£ me!

Haha turn it up. Glad you have nothing to do with decision making at Collingwood.

Only crushing loss of the year.
Why? I am not saying that he should be sacked.But a review on Buckleys perfomance has to be done! 2014 3 out of 11 after round 11.with injuries yes . 2015 1 out 8 so far no injuries of significant note.
If the review says sack him! Bad luck football is a ruthless buisiness.
Maybe we should hire Beveridge or Simpson to tutor him.

We were gone from the first 5 minutes. Inexperienced defence was always going to hurt us. Hate to say it but get the feeling Reid is past it. Maybe will thrive off a good pre season, but he's got crap leading patterns up forward and has lost pace for down back.

Forst, Maynard and Toovey are shit. Always have been, always will be. It's obviously going to take a long time for people to see this. Having said that, our defensive "structures", if you can call them that, are essentially retarted. I'm still not sure why our defenders (I assume) are instructed NOT to play on their man.
It irks me that guys like you seem to just thrive off days like today...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's sad to see this team degenerate into such a pathetic rabble.There's so much wrong with this team,but the biggest problem is the coach himself.Every team,and i mean every single team,knows how to play against us and beat us.We're just so predictable,it just makes it so easy for them to win.

We were gone from the first 5 minutes. Inexperienced defence was always going to hurt us. Hate to say it but get the feeling Reid is past it. Maybe will thrive off a good pre season, but he's got crap leading patterns up forward and has lost pace for down back.

It irks me that guys like you seem to just thrive off days like today...

Seriously, just shut up dude. I've barely posted today and my post wasn't inaccurate. Those 3 are shit players whether you want to admit it or not. Grow up and open your eyes.

I'll give you Beveridge but Richo's team has been smacked by over 10 goals four times. Not even counting losses of 30 points or more.
Although a lot of credit should go to McCarthy as he did all the hard work for Beveridge. People seem to forget that.

We beat richardsons young saints list by 74 points earlier in the year!

I'll give you Beveridge but Richo's team has been smacked by over 10 goals four times. Not even counting losses of 30 points or more.

I work many of the Saints games and see a fair few of them
He's not working with a lot in terms of lists but he gets them playing a great attacking game plan that relies little on foot skills. Has developed a decent defense that only gets blown out when the midfield (Armitage, Steven and their yet to be developed ruck in Hickey) get gallantly defeated.

What ever Bucks has this team doing in terms of press on the rebound is abysmal and should never see the light of day.

not a young side. Just a crap side with no functional game plan. Bucks throws in a few young guys to create an excuse. We should not tolerate 90 point losses. Should not accept honourable losses. Should not accept losses at all. Time to make some wholesale coaching changes. The purpose of playing is to win. I'm sick of a culture that makes excuses for losing. Someone needs to be held responsible. We need coaches that want to badly win. Get Ross Lyon or Paul Roos. Can't stand another disappointing year next year.

You are as silly as your avatar.

Flog of a coach that routinely lets his players bomb the ball inside 50, hoping for the best with no direction.
His allowed them to do it for most of the year, today was just another fine example.

The defence is non existent and gets cut open so easily. Goal kicking has been atrocious all year, has done nothing
to address or improve it. The list goes on .....

28l9xs2.jpg

From a Tiger perspective, I thought you guys were unlucky to be down by so much at half time, the game in general play was much closer, and in fairness you guys had a fair bit of the ball in the 2nd term, and 20-8 inside 50's.

However after half time your boys really started to drop off, and we took full advantage, especially in the 4th quarter with 9.0

You guys are on the right track, just a poor day, and we've started hitting our straps too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Pies soundly defeated v RIchmond, Rd 21, 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back