Autopsy Pies win one for the ages!!

Remove this Banner Ad

After our fifth behind in the last quarter and our repeat inside 50s I thought there was an air of the grand final about, only roles reversed - that we could jag the win despite tailing for most of the night. Superb performance to keep WC to 1 behind in the last 50 odd minutes.

Credit to Maynard who done his best Toovey impression on Darling, Hoskin-Elliott who battled outside his weight division in a foreign role, DeGoey who was huge especially towards the end around the footy and Mihocek who presented well all night. It was our effort and intent to take the game on across the team that won the game though.

They missed that in the commentary when it got down to 1 point with 2 mins to go. Was waiting for all the GF references...

It's all up to injuries from here, we are obviously good enough even 10 injured players deep

I'm looking at you footy gods... I'm looking at you

To all the Mayne haters he kept Hurn in check tonight.

Great move Bucks.

Kudos to Cox and Mihocek tonight.....great effort tonight boys.

They missed that in the commentary when it got down to 1 point with 2 mins to go. Was waiting for all the GF references...
Only when it suits the anti-Collingwood agenda.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We even gave them more than 90 marks.

They haven’t lost when they take 90+ marks.

Goats.

They also haven’t lost when they’ve led at any break.

And they had never lost when I front at quarter time break either.
Your faith was a beautiful thing to read. "... can win!", did win! Go Pies!! Side by Side.

Super proud of the effort to rally back! We’ve been absolutely bullied and looked soft, I can’t believe we managed to pull that out off the back of the last two weeks!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Pies win one for the ages!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back