It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, I admit it, I'm red mist.:eek:o_O
7fb55LJ.gif

We all know Packedlunch is really hinkleypower
This bennies a bit old in the tooth DB. Bit suss if you ask me and I'm rarely proven wrong in these matters. 2001, we may just have reeled in ourselves one of the original kingpin bennies!

Obviously senile though.

Have a cup of bonox old timer we will be in touch shortly for a statement, that is after reviewing your family tree.

image.jpeg

All this crap about "eliases" is so much w**king, who gives a ****?

Is it really some kind of w**k fest internet victory ... nope, just idiots wanting to be children again

Is it really some kind of w**k fest internet victory ... nope, just idiots wanting to be children again

Are you okay, mate. I'll have a chat to the bosses and try and put a good word in for you but I can't promise anything okay?

Just do me a favour and don't act so needy and they just might let you in.

This bennies a bit old in the tooth DB. Bit suss if you ask me and I'm rarely proven wrong in these matters. 2001, we may just have reeled in ourselves one of the original kingpin bennies!

Obviously senile though.

Have a cup of bonox old timer we will be in touch shortly for a statement, that is after reviewing your family tree.

View attachment 211194
Touched a nerve. Must be close to the truth :)

Are you okay, mate. I'll have a chat to the bosses and try and put a good word in for you but I can't promise anything okay?

Just do me a favour and don't act so needy and they just might let you in.

Been in, done that, don't need no noob favours

Jealousy doesn't suit you, friend. :rainbow:

Being able to select the correct emotion is not one of your abilities, how many shots would you like?

Being able to select the correct emotion is not one of your abilities, how many shots would you like?

I've been bang on thus far. You're just in denial because you don't want to admit that you want in on this exclusive club for fear of rejection.

It's okay, mate. You'll pull through.:)

I've been bang on thus far. You're just in denial because you don't want to admit that you want in on this exclusive club for fear of rejection.

It's okay, mate. You'll pull through.:)

okay, sounds like you really need to believe

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know you are!

This ones about to pop db! Strikes me as a Benny sympathiser suffering from the inner turmoil and shame that comes with assisting them with their fetid existence.

No matter, our job is getting easier by he day.

image.jpeg

I know you are!

This ones about to pop db! Strikes me as a Benny sympathiser suffering from the inner turmoil and shame that comes with assisting them with their fetid existence.

No matter, our job is getting easier by he day.

View attachment 211267
Is a funny Benny, though.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back