It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

How many filthy bennies do you have?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

nb-wdemwI7_8FDGq_V-hqBo2ccXMrJ1_zabgbUGhBzXt00jQ2-APo17QYQP1ie0osdoLb8B3=w400-h306-nc

image.jpeg

McCawklin, your hats and jacket look like shit and your brother is a caarnt who runs over dogs and can't commentate for shit.

Maybe you should fold!

Dear Mr. PL,

There is no need to worry about the one that you call Bayer_. I have arranged for his employment at the AFL HQ Central Control Centre and as such he is too busy to be 'stinking up the joint':

ZHkUDb8.gif

Regards,
Gill

Did LOL :D

If only the Terror Squad were this clever.

Soooo spankas. I'm taking a well earned 5 minute rest from my never ending Benny Hunting quest and thought we could have an informal fireside chat so that I can try and get to know you better and perhaps understand your fascination with stinky phark**** bennies.

Answers of course will be kept strictly confidential.

Who is your favourite Benny? Why?

Can you tell me a little about their main account? For statistical reasons only.

Can you describe the foul odour they emit?

How many do you have?

Are you willing to contribute funds to our cause?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

theres a button above the window you post in so you can just link to an image (mountain icon) or upload a file which is next to post reply button.

yep, gifs work better if they are in the post rather than a link.
I wouldn't worry about iTigre idiot, report him if you need to, or just leave it for a day or so, let him seethe. I'm pretty sure he's a benny of CarnDaTiggs who I must have annoyed some time ago...

Cheers. Anyhow you get it if you click my link, he's freaking out.

I wouldn't worry about iTigre idiot, report him if you need to, or just leave it for a day or so, let him seethe. I'm pretty sure he's a benny of CarnDaTiggs who I must have annoyed some time ago...

Packedlunch see this bloke talk to himself? Acting like his other self doesn't know how to post gifs. :$:$:$:$

Who do they think we are?

Packedlunch see this bloke talk to himself? Acting like his other self doesn't know how to post gifs. :$:$:$:$

Who do they think we are?

mate if you read the Cockburn survivor thread you'd realise my other self is a ultra-violent homicidal maniac, you should've seen what he did to Trent Cotchin.

I literally have no idea who you are let alone give a **** about you. No active bennies here

Soooo spankas. I'm taking a well earned 5 minute rest from my never ending Benny Hunting quest and thought we could have an informal fireside chat so that I can try and get to know you better and perhaps understand your fascination with stinky phark**** bennies.

Answers of course will be kept strictly confidential.

Who is your favourite Benny? Why?

Can you tell me a little about their main account? For statistical reasons only.

Can you describe the foul odour they emit?

How many do you have?

Are you willing to contribute funds to our cause?

Oh great, PackedFudge is going to take a break from shooting himself in the foot for 5 minutes.

I literally have no idea who you are let alone give a **** about you. No active bennies here
of course you do, you've been replying to me all day using your benny.

Thread needs a poll.

How many bennies have PL and DB flushed out ?
  1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0
  4. 0
  5. 0
  6. 0
  7. 0
  8. 0
  9. 0
  10. 0
  11. 0

Remove this Banner Ad

It's Happening PL and DB unmasked as filthy eliases TITANIC NEWS: JAZNY UNMASKED! 👻

Back