Opinion Player list management and game plan 2019 part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade radio raving on about Hawks culture and environment. Chad won’t know what has hit him when Clarko
Lays down the law. A totally different experience to Ken. Maybe it will be the making of him. Be strong Cripps. Clarko can ******* pay.

I watch Clarko take Centrals for a training run up in the barossa one saturday morning after our club had trained...... wow - he smashed the living crap out of them - it was a hell of a lot worse than a 100 man battle royale. Good luck if he doesn't pull his finger out.

If the Hawks want Chad and Chad wants to go to the Hawks then they can go a do a deal to get the high picks we deserve for him. Otherwise they can f*ck off and we'll keep the SA boy home for another year, by which time he or Hinkley will have come to their senses. To think that Chad is the major casualty of last year's clusterf*ck makes me sick. Nice "culture".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well we know Lovell was pre Wingard and presumably part of an Amon trade.

O’Brien has had every opportunity at the Hawks in the last few years and just isn’t good enough. Pass.

I hope this trade blows up Hawthorns list.

Burton is a talent you'd have to be blind not to see it.

Indeed, I was very surprised they put his name on the table as he absolutely has talent. Hopefully they can trade away another player to get us another pick to go with Burton & 15 this year, however I feel it will more likely be a pick for next year. Now I've seen O'Brien and Lovell being talked about. It had better not be in place of Burton...... :mad:

I'm going to be absolutely distraught if we don't end up with Rankine after all of this.

We probably will but we won't have any other draft picks, maybe a couple of late picks in '19.

So we would have traded out Wingard, Polec, Pittard and a heap of picks for Rankine and not much more.

We'll have to use plenty to get GC or somebody to give up a pick to get higher still, and might just be left with a late first or early second but we would have won the pissing contest with the Crows and now all our hopes will fall on the shoulders of Rankine.

All the Clubs know how desperately foolish we have been in trying to get Rankine, I doubt we'll stop now. So we'll end up giving even more to make sure of it and what should have been a very solid draft for our List Management team will result in the loss of losing 2 good to very good players, a lot of picks in the 20's & 30's and not much more to show for it - apart from Rankine.

He better be Batman.

here's what we should do, we accept 15 & burton for wingard, then wait till GC get pick 5 for May then take picks 6 & 10 to GC for picks 2&3 throwing in SPP. I think they would consider it

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Player list management and game plan 2019 part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back