player sponsorship draft for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

coniglio_number1

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 16, 2011
pannawonica
AFL Club
GWS
I thought id get in early and start a player sponsorship draft. basically its first come first serve for picks so get posting! Im happy to give first picks to the giants mods but seeing as my name is all about coniglio ill ask that coniglio get saved for me after the mod selections(yes its technically draft tampering :D). The player selections will take place the day after the rookie draft.

1: coniglio_number1 Stephen Coniglio
2: Chrono Jonathon Patton
3: s1bbald Dylan Shiel
4: superman_kon Tom Scully
5: JPA_L 27 Tim Mohr
6: strauchanie59 Matt Buntine
7: snitzel Isreal Folau
8: bundysuns Adam Tomlinson
9: Mountain Giant Devon Smith
10: Fee Fi Folau Fum Curtly Hampton
11: AbiTheGiant
12: pantskyle Callan Ward
13: westie88 Rhys Palmer
14: captainMyCaptain Phil Davis
15: ozzieshark
16: MICHIEN Jeremy Cameron
17: Super_Giant12 Josh Bruce
18: pekay-norwest
19: HalfBakedFlanker Dom Tyson
20: Ichabod Noodle Steve Clifton
21: Happy Mastenator Willaim Hoskin-Elliot
22: kayliesharks
23: Tiger Titus Anthony Miles
24: GreaterWeStener Jonathon Giles
25: PannaHawk12 Chad Cornes
26: freofan_mundy Gerald Ugle
27:
28:
29:
30:
31:
32:
33:
34:
35:
36:
37:
38:
39:
40:
41:
42:
43:
44:
45:
46:
47:
48:
49:

looks like we dont get a choice of player but rather who is still available with our picks so looks like im pick 4! although the mods seem to get the first few picks

to the posters that got in early thanks! im sure u know that your draft pick will drop if a GWS mod wishes to partake in the player sponsorship, but with the mass of talent that should be pouring into the club im sure the majority will get excellent players!

this doesnt cost money lol its just u put the player name in your sig and after each game everyone gives votes 54321 and the player that accumulates the highest points will be the winner of the first ever Sheedy medal(basically bragging rights for the player sponsor) just something fun for the course of the season.

I know maybe we need to spread the word a bit more because i know there are more giants fans then this haha. Any paticular players u have in mind/hoping will be around at your pick?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey posters sorry about the delay in updating the pick order and I shall make the changes later today. Great to see more interest in the player sponsorship!!!

Hey guys with the conclusion of the rookie draft it's time to begin our tiny player sponsor draft! Super giant 12 and pekay are also in but as I'm on my phone I can't edit the original post.

So to kick things off with selection 1 I choose to take Stephen Coniglio!

Remove this Banner Ad

player sponsorship draft for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back