Player X or Player Y (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banner vs Jetta. Preferably someone that can comment on their likelyhood to stay in their respective teams. I am leaning towards Jetta as most of the swans board seem to think he is best 22.

To the person above me: Gumby.

Banner has the potential to get higher scores but I think Jetta is more safe. Line ball situation.

Bastinac vs Banner

Is Pods starting (on your team?) If not, then Pav and Pods, if so, I reckon go for Danger and Ballantyne.

Trengove or Morabito!!??

Is Pods starting (on your team?) If not, then Pav and Pods, if so, I reckon go for Danger and Ballantyne.

Trengove or Morabito!!??

I had the sam choice and went Trengrove. Based on nothing really though, just a gut feel.

Last minute selection dilemma...

Goodes & NicNat

or

Didak & Renouf

???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goodes and nicnat. Goodes is a durable champ nicnat is guaranteed every week. Didak has been known to struggle with a tag and Renouf, might not be around when some injuries are cleared up.

funny one moogs, OneEyedHawk I'd go goodes and nicnat

HArvey v lynch v byrnes

I would go Harvey out of them just because we know wat he can do, although if you have to money mabye go Higgins or Gia

Mine is Tippet + Lobbe (for DP)
OR
Gray and 77k

Is paying the extra $32,300 for Rick Ladson really worth it in comparison to Beau Waters? Would I be correct in saying that $32,300 is the equivalent to 7.54 points (ie. Ladson would have to average 7.54 points more than Waters from the outset to be worth the cost)? I've based that on a $60,000=14 points measurement that I saw mentioned somewhere else. To be honest, at their best, I don't see one averaging significantly more than the other, but Ladson has more of a track record and a better injury record.

I would go Harvey out of them just because we know wat he can do, although if you have to money mabye go Higgins or Gia

Mine is Tippet + Lobbe (for DP)
OR
Gray and 77k

I'd go Tippet & Lobbe.
Concerned about Gray's ability to shake niggles.

Anyone for this one
Ablett + Ziebell/Hall/Medhurst + Wright
vs
Selwood + 2 of Ziebell/Hall/Medhurst (or 1 + Wright & extra $$)

just a quickie
JKT or bastinac or banner? for bench spot with shuey
duncan or gumby? for bench spot with hitchcock

go for bastinac got the best job security.
Gumby for me because of job security although he is a big injury risk.

HArd one gocow, but id have to go with Ablett hall and wright. My opinion only here

Thanks Blues Man.
Have had Selwood, Medhurst, Wright & $$, but just liking having that extra super-premium in Ablett. Hall v Medhurst is a punt I guess.
It can only do my head in for another 15min, then its done.
Good luck all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back