Player X or Player Y (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd downgrade hall i recon balla has got alot of upside this year, hall will peak at about 305 i'd trade him then.
I'm ugrading who should i go too judd, hayes, selwood or anthony?

Honestly, flip a coin mate. Barry should clean up against teams with weak backlines so do your research.

Jarred Brennan or Dale Thomas?

I will not trade Barry.

Consider him a midprice special even while scoring 50s as he has already cracked a ton.

One interesting stat to consider is the maggots (umps) have not seen fit to give Barry a single free kick all year. Maybe everybody is playing squeaky clean on him and he's not had so much as a finger in the back all year but somehow I doubt that.

I dont think he has had a lot of the ball to get any free kicks. The only time he got a lot was when he scored his 100 and that was a 4th qtr special as the dogs were running all over the other team and kicking it right onto Hall's chest when he had a couple of meters seperation on his opponent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could be wrong but isnt Podsially going to be put back onto Geelonsg Rookie list once Mitch Brown recovers from his broken leg, meaning that he will not be able to play?

looking to trade wright for one of rockliffe or pods

already have hitchcock and gumby

is this worthy of a trade?????????????????????????

i dont think id get martin now, he isnt getting enough of the pill, so id go the second option but i think chapman is a good option if his hammy's can hold up. Hayes and Corey have the most upside, as they have had major price drops, but do you think hayes age will start to affect his dt scores, and they will start to rest him a bit more to protect his health?

gibbs or hayes?

getting rid of ball and have up to 427k to spend. these 2 look the better prospects that i could see as there both great premiums but not a lot seperates them. thoughts?

Why are people getting rid of ball???

What was your strategy????

If he doesn't get 100 every week in the first 4 games you need to waste a trade???

I had Kade Simpson last year and traded him off early because he scored a 60. He came out the next week and scored 130.

Don't jump the gun. He can still go up more in value I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back