Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a Martin upgrade.

Should I go Harvey this week for 470k or Murphy next week for 500k?

If I go for Murphy I need to downgrade someone this week. Warnock to Skipper, or Gumbleton to ...?

Looking for a Martin upgrade.

Should I go Harvey this week for 470k or Murphy next week for 500k?

If I go for Murphy I need to downgrade someone this week. Warnock to Skipper, or Gumbleton to ...?

I'd say Harvey would be worth saving the trade for.

My question is for a downgrade target in defence.
B.Sheppard or Webberley?

I'd say Harvey would be worth saving the trade for.

My question is for a downgrade target in defence.
B.Sheppard or Webberley?

Apparently Sheppard will have the better job security and he seems to score a bit better than Webberley too.

It just depends on where you can spend the extra 58k or so if you want to take a risk and choose Webberley.

Depends on what your upgrading to. If you could land say, a Montagna or something by choosing Sheppard then i'd say go with him.

yeah thanks for the advice, I'm looking to upgrade Vince to a player around the 500+ mark. But there are a lot of options here.

Probably out of Pendlebury, NDS and Murphy?

Who's the better guy to trade out for a downgrade? Nason or Silvagni? Basically I want to know who you would view as better bench cover. I see Nason as beeing solid, just banging out 50's week after week, whereas Silvagni might have the odd 70-80. Anyone think differently?

Who's the better guy to trade out for a downgrade? Nason or Silvagni? Basically I want to know who you would view as better bench cover. I see Nason as beeing solid, just banging out 50's week after week, whereas Silvagni might have the odd 70-80. Anyone think differently?

Toss a coin mate. I have the same dilemma and am thinking of keeping Nason, because I think Hardwick has really shown some faith in the kid by naming him every week (except one). He's not doing anything to be omitted, but who knows... young body might need rest later in the year? Same goes for Silvagni though.

I'm thinking of pulling a double switch this week:

Jason Gram OUT --> Heath Shaw IN
Jack Trengove OUT --> one of: Dal Santo/Cross/Pendlebury/Bartel IN

Dal Santo - usually a consistent performer, the cheapest of these four players
Cross - break even is just 77, averaging a stellar 112
Pendlebury - break even of 144, so you'd think he will drop further but should score well on Friday
Bartel - break even of 118 and a solid 109 average. I am stacked with Cats though (Ablett, Enright, Chapman, Selwood, Podsiadly) - too heavy?

Well I have to choose who to bench this week out of Rioli (yes I'm including him) :p , Davis (of the Phil variety), Fyfe, Gumby the fumbly or Rocky..... I'm probably leaning toward benching Davis and Gumby but heck... Gumby is playing Richmond and Rocky's playing Adelaide!! If either of these men were making big scores it's this week for sure. Then saying that, I think the dud week by Fyfe last week was just a once off... He was great before that. And Davis is consistent and should see a bit of it (most sure I'm benching him first though)..... Who to choose? Who the choose? It's a line call basically I reckon. Any thoughts?

I'd start rocky but that's cuz fyfe burnt me last week. That said I'm starting fyfe over Davis.

Mine is carazzo or Gilbert for def6?

Out of those two I'd go Gilbert, Carazzo's average is being inflated by his two huge 140s. Hasn't broken the 100 mark for any other. Have you considered Goodwin or Fisher?

Leads into my question: Goodwin or Fisher? Looking to upgrade Waters. Leaning towards Fisher, more 100s and in a better team.

I looked at goodwin or fisher but even tho goodwin is a legend, it's the crows...and he's not getting any younger.
fisher, yeah, he's good to. thing is the saints have so many great players, and there only 3300 points to get?
carazzos lowest is 71, rest are in the 80/90s, and they've already played geelong, pies and saints.
gilbert hasn't got over 100 since round 3, but again, one low score in the 50's, rest are in the 80/90's pretty much.
goodwins had a 44, three in the 60's, rest in 80/90s, only one over 100. he's cheaper but i really want someone who will get at least 80/90 a week that can pull in some big scores to.
fishers 50:50, 3 over 100, one each of a 40, 60 and 70. while i like him, i can't afford to be getting 40's in our league.

So for you mate, i'd go fisher over goodwin, (but then goodwin could fire, especially if the crows start playing better footy like we've seen in Q4 the last 2 weeks...he could really fire if they play like that!!! ) but u can only put them in on current form!

Hmmm it's going to be a tough day at work trying to work it out!!!

Well I have to choose who to bench this week out of Rioli (yes I'm including him) :p , Davis (of the Phil variety), Fyfe, Gumby the fumbly or Rocky..... I'm probably leaning toward benching Davis and Gumby but heck... Gumby is playing Richmond and Rocky's playing Adelaide!! If either of these men were making big scores it's this week for sure. Then saying that, I think the dud week by Fyfe last week was just a once off... He was great before that. And Davis is consistent and should see a bit of it (most sure I'm benching him first though)..... Who to choose? Who the choose? It's a line call basically I reckon. Any thoughts?

First of all gumby has some of the best hands ive seen on a kid
On the selection front i think Gumby plays the g pretty well, oh and hes playin rickmond, so i'd start him and leave davis and fyfe on the pine. Rioli looks like he could get a bit of form back and rockys played crap for 3 or so games so hes due.

My problem is im gettin rid of bob murphy and have 502K to spend
my forwards are Pav Brown ROK Buddy Rioli JPod Murph (gumby Rocky)
Im leaning towards Goodes(cant get any worse) or Boomer(think hes set for a big second 1/2) but am open to others, Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i like didak the most as well but i'm 40k short if i wana get ROK next week so I'm bringing in harvey. he's a gun, see him just blitz that kid last week. . . he's still got it!

i like didak the most as well but i'm 40k short if i wana get ROK next week so I'm bringing in harvey. he's a gun, see him just blitz that kid last week. . . he's still got it!

ROK is probably going to drop again the week after that because the 30 will still be in his rolling average. Just in case you feel like waiting an extra week.

ROK is probably going to drop again the week after that because the 30 will still be in his rolling average. Just in case you feel like waiting an extra week.

Is right. Could still get Didak and 2-3 weeks down the track RO'K should be pretty ripe.

Hey guys im unsure who to get out of

J.Brown, J.Podsiadly or B.Harvey

any thoughts, I need to get rid of Medhurst

Harvey or Brown. Brown could go higher or lower, so its a greater risk, anyones guess which. Harvey is probably the safer bet, but wont hit as high as a good brown. I'd go harvey probs.. unless you want a bit of risk

:)

Martin> ????

have ablett swan judd barlow martin and howlett.

Plenty of money.

SELWOOD V CROSS V anyone else..

I'm leaving montagna out as he looks to go down a bit..
Hayes looks OK but not geat.. I have cash 400k of it to upgrade martin and then a bit left over for later with gumbleton probs.. point is i'm ont worried to pick a 550k instead of a 500k

Hey guys i'm in a pickle. I've got to trade out Gram and with him going out i have $671,700. I was thinking of getting either Carrazzo, Gilbee or Enright.
Who would you take???? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back