Player X or Player Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
id go sandi shuey
not being biased or anything but if its only for your bench spot in the mids then id rather the cheaper option who should still be able to make you some decent cash since thats what they are there for
sandi is consistantly a great scoring ruck
tippet is up and down
should improve but wont post scores like sandi can or will

gram vs enright

higgins vs brown
bump

Please do not ask a question without answering another. Otherwise this thread becomes a waste of time.

but in saying that:

Hargrave, Cooney, Goodes and Hille for mine.

Tippet v Gray
I have got MASSIVE wraps on Tippet this year, he should increase his average further and as the crows improve they will get him the ball even more. Alot of hype about gray going to the midfield but im not sure about him yet. Both in my team though!

Goodes is set to smash it this year average 125 in the last 3 games when he played at CHF on the other hand selwood doesnt get 22 games therefore he could be hurting you in the backline where as gilbee and gray will play 22 games in there respective sides bar injury. With gray moving into the midfield i can see his score rising by 10-15 ppg and gilbee has always been around the 70-75 mark. therefore i would choose gilbee and gray but if you could fit goodes in i would becuase i have a feelng he is about to explode

Joel Mcdonald (Melbourne) vs Hurn (West Coast)

Gilbee + Gray Vs. S. Selwood + Goodes
Gilbee (80avg) & Gray (80) = 160
S. Selwood (70) & Goodes (100) = 170

so Selwood and Goodes but these averages could be far from the truth.

Joel Mcdonald (Melbourne) vs Hurn (West Coast)

Hurn I think will average about 80 this year and MacDonald probably mid 70's.

Next up: Gumbleton & Higgins or Gray & Polak

Gilbee (80avg) & Gray (80) = 160
S. Selwood (70) & Goodes (100) = 170

so Selwood and Goodes but these averages could be far from the truth.

Hurn I think will average about 80 this year and MacDonald probably mid 70's.

Next up: Gumbleton & Higgins or Gray & Polak

Definitely Gumbleton/Higgins however if possible i would also try to fit in Gray in ur team. More midfield time should equal more touches/tackles equating to higher dt scores. I can see him averaging 90+ and can turn out to be the Higgins of last year. Higgins should be quality this year and can take the next step into the "elite" class. In addition the bulldogs should get better this year therefore equating to greater scores. I currently have gumby but not confident with him at all due to his injury ravaged past. Dont rate Polak as a dter

Ward vs Mackay vs Swift vs Masten rank from 1-4 plz

id go sandi shuey
not being biased or anything but if its only for your bench spot in the mids then id rather the cheaper option who should still be able to make you some decent cash since thats what they are there for
sandi is consistantly a great scoring ruck
tippet is up and down
should improve but wont post scores like sandi can or will

gram vs enright

higgins vs brown

??????

Definitely Gumbleton/Higgins however if possible i would also try to fit in Gray in ur team. More midfield time should equal more touches/tackles equating to higher dt scores. I can see him averaging 90+ and can turn out to be the Higgins of last year. Higgins should be quality this year and can take the next step into the "elite" class. In addition the bulldogs should get better this year therefore equating to greater scores. I currently have gumby but not confident with him at all due to his injury ravaged past. Dont rate Polak as a dter

Ward vs Mackay vs Swift vs Masten rank from 1-4 plz
1 - masten, swift
3 - ward
4 - mackay

i swear to you that im not being biased

gram vs enright

higgins vs JB vs goodes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 - masten, swift
3 - ward
4 - mackay

i swear to you that im not being biased

gram vs enright

higgins vs JB vs goodes

Enright hands down

1) Goodes - due to durability
2) JB - due to price and having a whole heap of initial games at the gabba
3) Higgins - would be number 1 if he was durable

Pendles vs Cooney + 60k?

Enright hands down

1) Goodes - due to durability
2) JB - due to price and having a whole heap of initial games at the gabba
3) Higgins - would be number 1 if he was durable

Pendles vs Cooney + 60k?
pendles
i think he can step it up a notch this year
cooney is far better in supercoach
cooney will almost always get the number 1 tag
wherease pendles is competing for the tag with ball, didak, and swan
although i think pendles is better than all those three, he should still get the main tag less than cooney does

gram vs enright

* Enright has been super durable in the past and a very consistent DT scorer. IIRC he only scored under 70 only once last year but lacks the big 100+ scores. If you're looking for a good 80+ score week in week out then Enright wins hands down.

* Gram averaged 101 in the last 12 rounds so there is definetly some upside left in him. But the problem is he hasn't backed it up yet with another good average. 91, 78, 74 and 79 in the past 4 years so could fall back into a 70's average.

Enright for me;)

higgins vs JB vs goodes

* Higgins will be a star in the future but there are reoccuring injury concerns. Has the potential to average 100+ if fully fit.

* Brown has been a DT gun for most of his career but has probably just past his best. I'd expect an average between 95-100.

* Goodes is going to be a year older next year but I don't think that will stop him from averaging big. Averaged 129 in the last month of the season and I think he is capable of averaging 100+ this year.

+1 Goodes for me:thumbsu:

Next up: Josh Hunt or Matthew Broadbent

* Enright has been super durable in the past and a very consistent DT scorer. IIRC he only scored under 70 only once last year but lacks the big 100+ scores. If you're looking for a good 80+ score week in week out then Enright wins hands down.

* Gram averaged 101 in the last 12 rounds so there is definetly some upside left in him. But the problem is he hasn't backed it up yet with another good average. 91, 78, 74 and 79 in the past 4 years so could fall back into a 70's average.

Enright for me;)

* Higgins will be a star in the future but there are reoccuring injury concerns. Has the potential to average 100+ if fully fit.

* Brown has been a DT gun for most of his career but has probably just past his best. I'd expect an average between 95-100.

* Goodes is going to be a year older next year but I don't think that will stop him from averaging big. Averaged 129 in the last month of the season and I think he is capable of averaging 100+ this year.

+1 Goodes for me:thumbsu:

Next up: Josh Hunt or Matthew Broadbent
broadbent for me
showed some good signs in the games he played last year
will play only midfield and will get plenty of oppurtunity
hunt coming off a major injury and at best will only average
55 - 60
more upside in broadbent but safer spot for hunt
still id take the punt on broadbent and hope he has a few decent games in a row so you can cash him in

broadbent for me
showed some good signs in the games he played last year
will play only midfield and will get plenty of oppurtunity
hunt coming off a major injury and at best will only average
55 - 60
more upside in broadbent but safer spot for hunt
still id take the punt on broadbent and hope he has a few decent games in a row so you can cash him in

I could average 55 playing for Geelong the way they share the ball around. Hunt will average a bit more than that i'd say- based on past seasons i'd put him at mid 60's. I will be watching Broadbent very closely in the NAB cup and i think that will ultimately decide his fate. At best he could play as a 7th defender all year averaging 75-80 playing a similar role to what Nathan Krakouer did last year off half back, even push into the midfield. At this stage though, with his job security and cheaper price, Hunt has his nose in front. But I will probably end up selecting them both. Now for..

McVeigh (Ess) vs Masten

I could average 55 playing for Geelong the way they share the ball around. Hunt will average a bit more than that i'd say- based on past seasons i'd put him at mid 60's. I will be watching Broadbent very closely in the NAB cup and i think that will ultimately decide his fate. At best he could play as a 7th defender all year averaging 75-80 playing a similar role to what Nathan Krakouer did last year off half back, even push into the midfield. At this stage though, with his job security and cheaper price, Hunt has his nose in front. But I will probably end up selecting them both. Now for..

McVeigh (Ess) vs Masten

McVeigh for mine. I think he is nearly the best valued player in DT this year. Masten, i can't see him averaging over 80...McVeigh, I cna see him getting back to over 85.

Grey vs Ziebiel?

Travis Boak or Cale Morton?
with not many other gun midfielder in the port team, you would expect theres a chance for boak to get tagged next year. although very soft, cale morton has a good dream team game and is expected to improve his average in an improving melbourne side (since they cant get any worse:p) and he probably wont get injured cose he doesnt go in contests.

gia or pav?

McVeigh for mine. I think he is nearly the best valued player in DT this year. Masten, i can't see him averaging over 80...McVeigh, I cna see him getting back to over 85.

Grey vs Ziebiel?

Hard one here due to the fact both have break out seasons looming...

ZIEBELL = positives are he will get pleanty of opportunitiies throughout the year. He will play an important roll in a young midfield and could avergae 80+... Coming off a broken leg though could be a minor concern.

GRAY = Will definatly get more midfield time and the ablity to go forward and kick a goal too. Not to many things to say in the negatives other then the fact he is $40,000 more expensive...

MY VERDICT = Go both if salary cap lets you because you will be rewarded with nice scores before trading up for GUNS! If you need to go with one i would choose Gray... more upside and scoring potential form mine. :thumbsu:

JONO BROWN OR PAVLICH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back