Player X or Player Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimes, Didak, Cox, Foley vs Hurley, Montagna, Fraser, Sandilands

first option for the fact that Hurley and Frasier haven't dominated dreamteam recently. Foley will be your only concern in the first option because the other 3 will average 90+.

Broughten, Carazzo and rioli VS Suban M. Murphy and Didak.

First one. Broughts, Carrots + Delicious. All established. Though that's purely because i'm not keen on Suban/Didak.

Stanley vs. Coad?

Mine is:
Grimes + Bartel
vs
Enright + M.Murphy

I'd go with the first one. Grimes is set for a big year imo and is nicely priced for a player who could(should) have a premium average at the end of the year. Enright almost always drops in price, so you could pick him up cheaper later on if you really want him with the added benefit of seeing if his role has changed. They'll score round the same imo, but Grimes has the potential to knock out big ones, whereas Enright is very consistent.

I think Bartel will have a great DT year without Ablett. J. Selwood would get the number one tag and Chappy, you would think would be next in line.

You might want to factor in byes as a deciding factor as both Geelong and Carlton have byes in league finals.

Grimes, Didak, Cox, Foley vs Hurley, Montagna, Fraser, Sandilands
Grimes, Didak, Cox, Foley

Foley has huge potential and should average above 100 this season, even if the tigers do bad, he has the ability to score 150+ and tur games on their heads. If he stays fit (surely he will, nobody can be that unlucky) he will be a huge point of difference in your squad.

Grimes isn't even 22 yet, the kid can only get better and the side looks like improving up the ladder too. With James McDonald and Cam Bruce leaving the picture the club will look to him as 1 of its leaders.

Didak is super consistent, all but 4 of his score last season were in the 90s and upwards. Plays for Collingwood, thats all you really need to know. Will easily avg +100

Cox is a freak, super preseason, apparently over his knee and foot issues. Only thing to worry about is how Worsfold will use his sub. (eg. if they are getting flogged and he subs Cox off, etc)

Ive got a few here lads;
Reiwoldt v Pavlich
Boyd v Cross
Knights + 100k v Dangerfield
Rawlings v Boughton v Gilbee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grimes, Didak, Cox, Foley

Foley has huge potential and should average above 100 this season, even if the tigers do bad, he has the ability to score 150+ and tur games on their heads. If he stays fit (surely he will, nobody can be that unlucky) he will be a huge point of difference in your squad.

Grimes isn't even 22 yet, the kid can only get better and the side looks like improving up the ladder too. With James McDonald and Cam Bruce leaving the picture the club will look to him as 1 of its leaders.

Didak is super consistent, all but 4 of his score last season were in the 90s and upwards. Plays for Collingwood, thats all you really need to know. Will easily avg +100

Cox is a freak, super preseason, apparently over his knee and foot issues. Only thing to worry about is how Worsfold will use his sub. (eg. if they are getting flogged and he subs Cox off, etc)

Ive got a few here lads;
Reiwoldt v Pavlich
Boyd v Cross
Knights + 100k v Dangerfield
Rawlings v Boughton v Gilbee

Cheers man.:thumbsu: - My thoughts highlighted.

M.Morton or Higgins?

Everybody seems to be going Morton so Higgins may be a little more unique. Plus he's had a great pre-season, plays for a better side, and (although it may count for little) did incredibly well today against North and the Cats. You could even just have him for 3 rounds until the bye (hopefully a price rise) and trade him out to [another?] keeper.

My team had it's structure quite wrong, and in an attempt to fix it to the more mainstream way I got rid of Broughton down back and now need to pick my third keeper forward (behind Franklin and Riewoldt). Sooooo..

Brad Green v Colin Sylvia v Matthew Pavlich v Steve Johnson v Brent Harvey v Ryan O'Keefe

(Giansiracusa - No, too many players for Round 4 bye if I add him. Goodes - No, good upgrade target for later on as he usually hits his straps later in the season)

Everybody seems to be going Morton so Higgins may be a little more unique. Plus he's had a great pre-season, plays for a better side, and (although it may count for little) did incredibly well today against North and the Cats. You could even just have him for 3 rounds until the bye (hopefully a price rise) and trade him out to [another?] keeper.

My team had it's structure quite wrong, and in an attempt to fix it to the more mainstream way I got rid of Broughton down back and now need to pick my third keeper forward (behind Franklin and Riewoldt). Sooooo..

Brad Green v Colin Sylvia v Matthew Pavlich v Steve Johnson v Brent Harvey v Ryan O'Keefe

(Giansiracusa - No, too many players for Round 4 bye if I add him. Goodes - No, good upgrade target for later on as he usually hits his straps later in the season)

I've seen Sylvia a lot but no, he always misses 5-6 games + a season, just too unreliable.

Green just had his biggest season but also turns 30 this year, while more reliable then Sylvia I just get the feeling he may hit injury time this year.

Pavlich started strong early last year but faded towards the end - on the upside Fremantle will most likely have another great year this year. Problem with him is that he is a lot better for SC then DT.

Johnson is once again unreliable - he showed he can poll some big scores but also had a lot around the 80 mark

Harvey - constantly scores around 95 each year but he is too hold turning 33 this year, someone I'd stay away from.

O`Keefe dropped from 97 to 83 last year. If you think he can get it back up around 95+ he is a great pick up, especially if you're not starting Goodes in the forward line.

Pavlich/Green/O`Keefe are the best of the 6 IMO.

What would be the best midfielder to have besides swan?...
Boyd? Montagna? Bartel? Ablett? Selwood?
Just need to fill the last premium midfield spot and my team should be ready to go

Wow, getting a bit excited are we? ;)

Not saying he is a bad pick or anything but maybe lower the expectations a tad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back