Player X or Player Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys I've pretty much settled on my squad except for the last few positions and I'd love to hear your thoughts.

A) Grimes & Knights & $15,700

OR

B) Adcock & Mitch Morton

Really not sure which way to go :confused:

Thanks guys.

Another name to throw into the ring might be Grant Birchall. Potentially unique selection, but can possibly be awkward to work around given that you may already have a couple of Hawks / Dockers / Cats floating around. Is underpriced at 321K though in my opinion.

My boy, been waiting for this guy to break out for sometime, but now i dont think he will.

Had a look at plenty of best 21 hawk teams and he aint in alot of them. So that got me worried. His potential upside has to be questioned been very stagnant for sometime now and also getting a few injuries here and there.

I think the reason you cant pick this guy is because if he avg 78 or whatever he avg last year than he isnt going to be good enough for a premium keeper. Youll fall behind the pack if you dont upgrade him.

I couldn't really pick between those 2 but I would give the edge to Bartel given Selwood will likely get more hard tags. Bartel also has a very strong proven history with DT scoring.

Foley vs Gaff/Polec + 90K

Gaff. Gut Running midfielder will play straight away and should score a lot more than Polec and score close to Foley.

Marc Murphy vs. Andrew Swallow?

DEF Sylvia/Didak/Gilbert...soo many more points avaliable!

Need a 5th forward behind the premiums (390k+) and have petrie/knights
...Morton/Zaharakis/Dangerfield/Westoff

But its got to be from a non multi bye team in rd 4-6
tongue.gif

thx

Broughton vs Connors vs Grimes vs Duffield vs R.Murphy vs Hargrave vs Enright

Broughton - Again if you have duffield than you cant pick him, or if you have enright i would err on the side of caution for round 6. So they are the negatives. Also yet to play 20+ games in a season and i feel he will play R.Haydens small backmen role because fremantle dont have anyone else that can really play that position. He may become too defensive.

When Hayden was out last year Broughton didn't fill that role. That more defensive job was going to Duff, Jay van Berlo, and even Roberton.

During the period we saw Hayden out last year we also saw more of Broughton in the middle. Certainly an indication that Harvey didn't make him more defensive.

Some good reasons around not to pick him (such as going for Duff and/or you're worried about GB's durability etc) but don't let the Hayden injury be the reason you pass on Broughton.

Hi guys I've pretty much settled on my squad except for the last few positions and I'd love to hear your thoughts.

A) Grimes & Knights & $15,700

OR

B) Adcock & Mitch Morton

Really not sure which way to go :confused:

Thanks guys.

I'd go for Option A personally.
I think Grimes looked really good last night in the NAB cup and will average highly this year. Knights is a bargain if you ask me.

My Question:
Marc Murphy VS Scott Thompson

Ive been on Marc for a long time now, believing that a solid preseason (had no preseason 2010 but averaged 100)should mean a big improvement. but thommo looked good last night imo. Should really benefit from the improvement of dangerfield, martin and other quality midfielders around him. Has all the qualities needed to be a dt jet and an improving adelaide should see his scores increase.
Who do you guys rekon??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Biggy Boy i like the look of Jolly, with himself as sole ruckman and Brown as his backup he pushed out some big scores after a slow start last year.

Chapman + Knights VS Mcglynn and Pavlich / Harvey / Goodes

And cats i like the second option, Enright frustrated me last year as he slowed down heaps come seasons end, and i thought Dangerfield being a quality young player + pushing into the mids would be a good pick, but when he wasnt injured he was pushing out mediocre scores and generally holding his price, when i wanted a 100k + increase, so im scared off him

would have to go suckling. more of a dt'er but neither may be in there sides best 22. wilson is more KPP and his scores will suffer as a result.

im tossing up between

Brodie Martin + Matty Pavlich
or
Joel corey + chris knights ??

really can't decide

Martin and Pav more durable.

Kraks or Coad?

I would go Krakouer. He has the potential to score more, however Coad has better job secutrity. I have gone with Krakouer in my team because I already have Toy in the backs and I only want one GC back there.

Mine is:
D.Swan + M.Murphy
or
S.Pendlebury + J.Bartel

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back