Player X or Player Y

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who to sub in for Chappy if he is indeed out for 2-3?

given his price?

anyone.

Sloane v Ward v B.Martin is my biggest problem right now, all would be wonderful pickups, i'm considering selecting two as my 4th and 5th midfielders, but that would mean axing L.Anthony...

Sloane.

very stiff to miss out on my team at the moment. I'd have him, but I think Josh Kennedy will score more.

Mzungo looks totally ready to go and is 60K cheaper so its a no brainer for me.

This is probably the age old guns/rookies Vs mid price strategy but;

Bartel and Polec

Vs

Kennedy and Houli/Dangerfield

Bartel's suffered from recurring throat infections throughout the preseason and has just been operated on to have his tonsils removed. Apparently has lost a bit of weight/condition.

Kennedy and Danger by default.

Rioli vs McGlynn

Bartel's suffered from recurring throat infections throughout the preseason and has just been operated on to have his tonsils removed. Apparently has lost a bit of weight/condition.

Kennedy and Danger by default.

Rioli vs McGlynn

It's a toss up, both solid picks, but I think Rioli has a higher celing.

Murphy

V

Stanton

It's a toss up, both solid picks, but I think Rioli has a higher celing.

Murphy

V

Stanton

I dont think you can go wrong with either tbh. Stanton has the round 24 bye. If you are going for league win that should sway you toward Murphy. Imo Stanton has a slightly higher ceiling but Murphy will be more consistent. Ive got stanton in my team because im hoping for a weekly prize at some stage and he can pull out the really big scores.

Jetta (ess)
vs
Zaharakis

Both slated to have more midfield time in the same team. Who has the bigger ceiling?

Jetta the bigger ceiling, Zaka more consistent (at least based on history). Jetta might hit sensational highs this season (and I'm not talking about DT) but supporters are holding their breath. Liked what we've seen and hope for more but not expecting exponential increases in ... awesomeness.

Rioli. Gilbert doesn't get the touches up forward he gets while down back.

Knights + an extra $20,000 cap vs. Yarran

Knights DB10....stick with him - could be a waters/eski of 2010 but in forwards :p

Now I need some help ...

Andy Swallow has been my M4 for ages now but I am thinking I want Pendles in now...I dont mid having Swan/Pendles in but I have Jolly/krakouer in now...

Having Swan/Pendles is fine for me as I have harris/D. swallow/Conca all with pretty much awesome JS but im scared of having jolly and kraouer as well???
>> one thing i could do is jolly > ryder ..which is a big possibility???

After all ppl have monty/boyd and are fine with it...but pendles (potential top DT scorer in 2011...many ppl are scared of it with the combination with swan)...

Could just stay with Andy swallow...who will almost def increase his avaerage...taggings not a problem as he tackles like a mad man!

...in summery Pendles or Andy Swallow considering above

shoot me your thoughts fellas???

I think Pendles could really be in for a big year. So big, that I've decided to pass on swanny until after their second bye.

Pavlich, Dixon and Irons v Morton, Krakour and Mckenzie (GC).

The two forward premiums being the only ones starting on the field.

toughie. I'm cold on Pav this year after he burned me a bit too much last season (six games under 80pts) and not selecting him. Morton, no telling how consistent he'll be but he's not a keeper at any rate. he'll go up enough to trade him out before mid-season. the key is Krakouer, who will out-score Dixon and Irons so option two for me. frees up more dosh too.

someone can post a new question since I haven't got one right now.

The thing with the Pav option is that I will then have 16 quality premiums in the side. If Morton stays forward this year (which I think will be the case), it could be a terrible pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you could always just go halfway between them and get Higgins or Rioli if you don't have them. :p that's just my opinion of course. I'm kind of ignoring players who ****ed me over last year on principle. :p

you could always just go halfway between them and get Higgins or Rioli if you don't have them. :p that's just my opinion of course. I'm kind of ignoring players who ****ed me over last year on principle. :p
Careful DB, I got blasted in the other thread for even thinking about downgrading for Rioli & Higgins

Can't pass Sandi and Bartel. I really think Selwood will cop more of a tag than Bartel although he does get a lot of umpy love.... hmmm.

R.Cambell or D. Astbury?

Neither. They are both nothing picks. Might need to restructure your team.

Zaka or Petrie +90k? (in fwd line)

Neither. They are both nothing picks. Might need to restructure your team.

Zaka or Petrie +90k? (in fwd line)

personally i think petrie wont score big until he has half a season under his belt. but i also think there is a little to much hype over Zaka. i would choose petrie purely on the fact the 90k will help you with trades

Burgoyne and Anthony vs Bartel/hayes and Palmer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back