Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse Hogan
hogan.JPG

vs

Charlie Curnow
curnow.JPG

Their SC Prices the same (437k) Very similar stats. Hogan averaging 2 more handballs & Curnow 2 more marks. Hogan the higher SC scores so far, but 2 of those games were v Bris & North.

Reckon 1 or both of those guys could be a top 10 forwards this year. Normally I stay away from KP forwards, but these 2 guys are more like Nick Riewoldt in his prime type forwards who can get up the ground. Curnow has the bigger tank, but Hogan a better goal kicker in a stronger team. Curnow less competition for points.

If you were to punt on only one breaking out and averaging 95+ this year, which one would you choose?

Jesse Hogan
View attachment 481187

vs

Charlie Curnow
View attachment 481188

Their SC Prices the same (437k) Very similar stats. Hogan averaging 2 more handballs & Curnow 2 more marks. Hogan the higher SC scores so far, but 2 of those games were v Bris & North.

Reckon 1 or both of those guys could be a top 10 forwards this year. Normally I stay away from KP forwards, but these 2 guys are more like Nick Riewoldt in his prime type forwards who can get up the ground. Curnow has the bigger tank, but Hogan a better goal kicker in a stronger team. Curnow less competition for points.

If you were to punt on only one breaking out and averaging 95+ this year, which one would you choose?
For me Hogan, although Curnow was in my team 90% of the Preseason ..... reasons are Hogan is older & more footy mature, but being in a winning side sways it for me

What do you guys think Sicily will average? I’m thinking around 90 max. His price represents value but not sure he would be worth getting if he only averages 90.
90-93 I reckon, something like that.

For his price, that is perfectly fine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who would you favour out of Savage v Sicily +90k then?
Savage, because I have him
If I was bringing in a defender right now, taking into account price vs potential, I would be grabbing Sicily

Can't really go wrong with either. They both have risk and good potential, Savage will be less up and down.

How important in the $90k. Any short term plan to upgrade? If not, then get Savage

Like me right now, I am getting rid of Lobb and bringing in somebody. I can get McLean or Sicily + $$$. The money won't help me quickly, so I will take the better option

What do you guys think Sicily will average? I’m thinking around 90 max. His price represents value but not sure he would be worth getting if he only averages 90.

85-90 imo mate

His score variation will be the killer though. One week he will get 130, 70 the next

Pretty hard decision right here:

Walters vs McLean

I have both *small head wobble

If i had to choose 1 to keep i would keep mclean. Gut feel only

Pretty hard decision right here:

Walters vs McLean
Really tough this one .....solid case for both .....me, i'd look at draw & byes to decide ;)

coin-toss.jpg

I'd agree that 90 seems right.

Hogan vs McClean? For billings... Can Hogan maintain high scores as a key forward?

I'd keep Billings. But would definitely take McLean over Hogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back