Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a good one...

Should i pick up

Enright: 477k avg133

or

Newman:450k avg132

If you don't have Deledio, then take Newman, has a later bye so you'll hopefully have a better emergency to cover when he has to take a break.

If you have Deledio, Enright might be safer due to possible coverage issues.

If you don't have Deledio, then take Newman, has a later bye so you'll hopefully have a better emergency to cover when he has to take a break.

If you have Deledio, Enright might be safer due to possible coverage issues.

What if you don't have Deledio?

I have to offload Everitt and want to upgrade to either Deledio, Enright or Newman. I have no Richmond or Geelong currently in the backline.

Opinions most welcome.

gilbee or broughton or enright?
Gilbee is still coming back from that hamstring injury, so I wouldn't go near him.

Broughton vs Enright is a close one. I think they'll average quite similar and they both have two byes remaining (including both rd 6 bye) so it could go either way. However, history suggests that Broughton won't make it through the season, where as Enright will. He's only missed 2 games in 5 season (or something similar) and with the byes this year, injuries will hurt even more so you want your best players to be fit. Obviously you can't predict injuries, but based on history you'd say Enright is much more likely to play all 22 games. Given I think they'll score similar anyway, I'd go with Enright because of the durability factor.

^^ I'd keep Matera, in a team that got pumped he still looked OK. As the team settles his scores will improve.

Who do I start on the field this week?

Have to choose from Harris, Swallow, Conca and Curnow, so I guess it's really Harris or Curnow?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in defence: Mckernan, lower or duigan, im thinking lower

mids: libba curnow, swallow or harris, im thinking harris or libba

Harris over Curnow every time. Curnow has job security issues still, there are also question marks over whether his scores were on the back of Carlton playing poor teams. Harris is a must. Will play every game and managed to score well in a team that got trounced.

Who should I have on the field this weekend - McKernan or Matera? Tippet is back in for adelaide so I'm a bit worried McKernan will either be subbed or not get enough game time. With Rioli this week its a bit of a concern.

Who should I have on the field this weekend - McKernan or Matera? Tippet is back in for adelaide so I'm a bit worried McKernan will either be subbed or not get enough game time. With Rioli this week its a bit of a concern.

I think Mckernan will score more highly but with Tippet back he may not get games.

I'm in a similar boat tossing up between McKernan and Suckling

Curnow vs collingwood

or

Harris vs WB

or

Heppell vs StK

For the last midfield spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back