Player X vs Player Y (Part II)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broughton out >> Shaw vs Goddard vs Fisher vs Scotland vs Adcock.

Leaning towards Scotland as he's likely too be unique with generally most sc's going for the other three, yeah !?

backs is currently; Deledio, Gibbs, Rawlings, Hibbard.
S.Martin, Broughton, Lower,
int - Hurley, Toy, Otten.

Broughton out >> Shaw vs Goddard vs Fisher vs Scotland vs Adcock.

Leaning towards Scotland as he's likely too be unique with generally most sc's going for the other three, yeah !?

backs is currently; Deledio, Gibbs, Rawlings, Hibbard.
S.Martin, Broughton, Lower,
int - Hurley, Toy, Otten.

Gibbs and Scotland OUTS come finals time... No thanks!

*Edit - That's if you have leagues in mind

shaw for sure.

Harris vs Swallow. Will ask again for a second opinion. Which one would you KEEP?

One of them is getting the chop for Dane Swan this week. Both spitting out similar scores and priced at a similar point (Harris with a friendlier B/E though). I know Harris missed this week, but presume he'll be right after the bye. Thoughts?

shaw for sure.

Harris vs Swallow. Will ask again for a second opinion. Which one would you KEEP?

One of them is getting the chop for Dane Swan this week. Both spitting out similar scores and priced at a similar point (Harris with a friendlier B/E though). I know Harris missed this week, but presume he'll be right after the bye. Thoughts?
bye bye swallow

Have enough money to upgrade L. Thompson to any defender in the league. As it stands my backline is:

Deledio, Shaw, Goddard, Heppell, Gibbs, Thompson, Jacobs (Batchelor, Toy, Puopolo).

Considering Enright or Suckling. Anyone want to share their thoughts or throw another suggestion into the ring?

Now considering Fisher as well. Each option has its downfall though. Enright has a bye during finals. Suckling has had an excellent start to the season but you wonder whether he is a bona fide premium that will provide high scores for the rest of the year. And as for Fisher, I'm not sure how I feel about bringing in a premium from a team that's really struggling, especially when I already have Goddard and Riewoldt. He's also the most expensive, but I have plenty of cash. Ah, decisions.

Now considering Fisher as well. Each option has its downfall though. Enright has a bye during finals. Suckling has had an excellent start to the season but you wonder whether he is a bona fide premium that will provide high scores for the rest of the year. And as for Fisher, I'm not sure how I feel about bringing in a premium from a team that's really struggling, especially when I already have Goddard and Riewoldt. He's also the most expensive, but I have plenty of cash. Ah, decisions.
Have same problem, am thinking fisher, ball going to be spending serious time in saints defensive zone

Rok or Goodes?

Goodes. Been scoring higher and got an extra 100+ score over ROK, the only reason ROK has a slightly better average is because Goodes got a 45 one week. I'm putting my money where my mouth is on this one too.

Fisher. The Saints already suck and he's doing well. I'd be more worried about the Saints finding form and his scores dropping than if they continue to suck.

Shaw vs Adcock vs Gilbee ?

Shaws got points on the board but we all know he's prone to throwing in some stinkers. Adcock I like, but for the bye he shares with Deledio. Gilbee I see as reasonably similar to Shaw but cheaper. Both capable of big scores but also the odd stinker.

Hmmmm....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One question guys - Who do i have on the ground as my F7, Tapscott or Knights?

Leaning to Knights as Tapscott seems to be in a lull but Knights has the Pies who are sure to be angry.

Cheers

NOt sure who to play on the field this week.

Duigan or Lower

&

Tapscott or Petrie

&

NRoo or ..... *insert funny suggestion*

Duigan and Petrie. Gotta play Nroo against Melbourne.

Alright I Smith v Mzungu v Sippos as downgrade option?

Fisher v Shaw?

One question guys - Who do i have on the ground as my F7, Tapscott or Knights?

Leaning to Knights as Tapscott seems to be in a lull but Knights has the Pies who are sure to be angry.

Cheers

Knights is only good when Adelaide win.
When they lose he scores terribly.
Play Tapscott.
If you can, trade Knights as he has a breakeven of 91 and he won't score that against Collingwood.
Bring in a premium if you can

Bring in Puopolo or Hibberd?

I think with the midfielder comparisons (e.g. Mundy vs Boyd vs Pendles), it's such a roll of the dice, you should really go for the player whose team you don't have as many other premiums from (especially mids). Ideally, by the end of the season I'd like my midfield to be: Swan (got), Bartel (got), Mundy (this week), Ablett (next week), Boyd, Judd...or something similar.

Knights is only good when Adelaide win.
When they lose he scores terribly.
Play Tapscott.
If you can, trade Knights as he has a breakeven of 91 and he won't score that against Collingwood.
Bring in a premium if you can

Thanks mate. Both with get traded soon, knights first for a premium as Tappy probably has a bit more cash to make. It was just this week I needed to use one or the other.

Need a heads up, got plenty of cash in the bank and I want to upgrade to a premium who is a FWD/MID.

Upgrade one of Harris/Swallow to Pavlich? Or upgrade Prestia to ROK?

I think I'm still going to go

Knights -> O'Keefe
Swallow -> Judd

I'm short of Mundy and that tier, but I think Judd will be comparable over the rest of the season. Sydney have a good run, and this should net me about +60 points a week.

Now to upgrade Conca, Lower, Krakeour then I'm done

Swan V Boyd V Priddis V Mundy ?
I think everyone is going to say swan right..???

OK I won't then.

Mundy. Freo are one of the teams playing in the last 2 bye weeks. So if you're just playing for your league title it could be a good choice.

Swan V Boyd V Priddis V Mundy ?
I think everyone is going to say swan right..???

I had the same dilemma today and couldn't go past Swan.

Keep one.
Petrie or Tapscott?

Petrie is worth more and has probably reached his high price point, but may be a more reliable F7 than Tapscott (who does have a little more room to grow).

I had the same dilemma today and couldn't go past Swan.

Keep one.
Petrie or Tapscott?

Petrie is worth more and has probably reached his high price point, but may be a more reliable F7 than Tapscott (who does have a little more room to grow).

Petrie will average more, and is available as a ruck if you want to downgrade Smith to Tippett, then you can avoid donuts in your ruck.

Very easy decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back