Player X vs Y vs Z - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Backline is Shaw, Doc, Simpson, Laird, Loners (axe that mofo) Tippawootwoot, Collins (freo) & Ruggles.

Thinking of going Hewy to Jansen early & Loners to Boyd as I always had him in the plans, $81K leftover.

Now thinking Rance or Gibbo as extra cash saved will help with getting the two "must haves" I'm missing, Zorks & Hanners.

I don't really care about byes.

So is Boyd worth it? I'm thinking not, so who out of the funky Gibbon & Rance?
Suckling pig

Thoughts on best Mid or Forward under 565k?

Last edited:

Suckling pig
Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....suckling pig.

Hadn't thought about him, what about with Wood a week away & JJ 3 weeks away?

History against Geelong, Richmond & Syd not great, that's 3 out of 4 next opponents.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm....suckling pig.

Hadn't thought about him, what about with Wood a week away & JJ 3 weeks away?

History against Geelong, Richmond & Syd not great, that's 3 out of 4 next opponents.
doggies different team to hawks and suckers plays a different role

do his average and remove his injury effected game, makes it an interesting discussion at his current price

doggies different team to hawks and suckers plays a different role

do his average and remove his injury effected game, makes it an interesting discussion at his current price
Yeah I saw that, he's average comes out to 94 when you axe the 17 injury game.

His first 2 were ordinary, was that JJ or just getting used to his new team, who knows? Puts him in top 10 Def by average. Top 9 when you take out Bob Murph. Certainly gives me something to think about.

Thanks Tox, you've made my brain hurt, relatively easy task I admit.:D

Yeah I saw that, he's average comes out to 94 when you axe the 17 injury game.

His first 2 were ordinary, was that JJ or just getting used to his new team, who knows? Puts him in top 10 Def by average. Certainly gives me something to think about.

Thanks Tox, you've made my brain hurt, relatively easy task I admit.:D

All for the love man

Who should I pick to "finish off" my midfield Jelwood, Gray, or Parker? I'm not entertaining Rocky as an option because I still have to wear tampons due to the repeated buggerings he's given me the over the last 2 years.

Current midfield premos are Danger, Hannebury, Pendles, Ward, Shiel, Ablett and Libba.

Jelwood for mine. Only one of those 3 that has managed 120+ seasons average

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Backline is Shaw, Doc, Simpson, Laird, Loners (axe that mofo) Tippawootwoot, Collins (freo) & Ruggles.

Thinking of going Hewy to Jansen early & Loners to Boyd as I always had him in the plans, $81K leftover.

Now thinking Rance or Gibbo as extra cash saved will help with getting the two "must haves" I'm missing, Zorks & Hanners.

I don't really care about byes.

So is Boyd worth it? I'm thinking not, so who out of the funky Gibbon & Rance?

If out if Gibson and rance then rance hands down

I had Gibson last year and the problem is what role he plays. Some weeks Clarko lets him play loose and he kills it in sc. The next week he plays a more accountable role and is a spud.

And to make matters worse there's no way of knowing in advance what week it will be.

Rance on the other hand plays a pretty similar game each week. And is KOTD by CD!!

If out if Gibson and rance then rance hands down

I had Gibson last year and the problem is what role he plays. Some weeks Clarko lets him play loose and he kills it in sc. The next week he plays a more accountable role and is a spud.

And to make matters worse there's no way of knowing in advance what week it will be.

Rance on the other hand plays a pretty similar game each week. And is KOTD by CD!!
I don't know many of these "texting type abbreviations", the fact I know what KOTD is worries me slightly.
Is this something I should use on Tinder?

Yeah if you plan on having both thats the best way to go, Dahl's price will drop but Zerret will go up.

Still not sold on Zerret, cant shake the feeling he will drop off, but to be fair he continues to prove me wrong.
I was looked at zerrert a few weeks back ended up going monty fwiw.
But zerrert numbers even from last year were pretty good all most 100 tackles for the year means he's pretty close to the pill.
With Zaharakis prone to the tag zacs free to do what he wants at any ol time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back