Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take a chance with Wright.

Shiels or Thomas?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'd take a chance with Wright.

Shiels or Thomas?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Haven't looked too much into Shiels but I reckon Daisy has a higher ceiling.

Rockliff or Barlow?

Barlow doesn't seem to get mentioned too much.

Rockliff in a heartbeat. Not even sure whether Barlow will be a top 10 mid this year.

Tyson (M5) and Higgins (F6) vs. Macrae (M5) and Rohan (F6).

Haven't looked too much into Shiels but I reckon Daisy has a higher ceiling.

Rockliff in a heartbeat. Not even sure whether Barlow will be a top 10 mid this year.

Tyson (M5) and Higgins (F6) vs. Macrae (M5) and Rohan (F6).
Tyson & Higgins, although by the tiniest of margains. I think with the lack of forward rookies Higgins is a valuable pick. Tyson & Rohan spend money elsewhere? food for thought.

Tyson & Higgins, although by the tiniest of margains. I think with the lack of forward rookies Higgins is a valuable pick. Tyson & Rohan spend money elsewhere? food for thought.

Yeah I'm just worried about those rookies.

Pavlich vs Zorko vs Gunston vs Gray.
I'll ask for others opinions on that also.

For me im not sold on Pav not a risk im willing to take unless i can get convinced. Zorko im 50/50 (will he play midfield?). Gunston i like although can he take a step forward in his SC scoring this year? i think he can. Gray i dont know why but i really like him... full pre-season more midfield time, although im not confident on this.

Hey All....long time, first time.... Wanting to get some thoughts on the forwards.... Currently leaning away from Buddy.... Thoughts on:

Buddy v Gunston v Hawkins

Cheers in advance

Hey All....long time, first time.... Wanting to get some thoughts on the forwards.... Currently leaning away from Buddy.... Thoughts on:

Buddy v Gunston v Hawkins

Cheers in advance
Hard to compare those 3. Hawkins in different price bracket. imo gunston is the safest choice. Buddy could do anything. Hawkins could easily get back to his 2012 form and be close to a keeper

Sent from my GT-I9507 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

caddy, think his numbers will increase as he gets used 2 more midfield and game time.
McVeigh and aish vs cotchin b.martin?
McVeigh and Aish. Cotchin and McVeigh roughly the same, Aish streets ahead of B. Martin.

I'll ask for others opinions on that also.

For me im not sold on Pav not a risk im willing to take unless i can get convinced. Zorko im 50/50 (will he play midfield?). Gunston i like although can he take a step forward in his SC scoring this year? i think he can. Gray i dont know why but i really like him... full pre-season more midfield time, although im not confident on this.

Only one I'm not picking out of that is Gray. I'm seriously considering Gunston over Pav who I currently have in the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back