Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts
Oct 1, 2001
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
BH, SAS, BRFC, MVFC.
I remember we've done this thread for the past few years.

Just heard Brock McLean on 3AW say that Cameron Hunter was doing a preseason with Hawthorn.

And as Clarkson said on the radio awhile ago, we have a dozen Box Hill guys training there too. For VFL team unity and development I'd say.

Jonathan Hay is training with North.

Oh, hang on........yep, memory erasers purchased on E-Bay do not, I repeat, do NOT work.

Sure is, dip.

Was drafted 3 picks after Timmy Boyle a few years back.

Given he's trying for a rookie pick, he'd only be replacing the non-existant Thomas Willday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sante said:
He is from the Demons and is very, very skinny. Not too good, but is young. You guys like the small, skinny ones for some reason

Has a huge leap and likes to stand on guys shoulders out on the wing. His only trick really. Was playing school footy and not getting a game at the Cannons. Was then BOG in the APS v AGS game which got him into the Cannons final squad and got him picked up. Danger of recruiting kids on a one-off performance I suppose. Was a great mark though :)

i read in the geelong addy young jye walker from the falcons. a young aboriginal boy said he had been asked to do a pre season with essendon

also ex fremantle player Dylon smith is also trainging with the Blues too hoping they pick him up we'll have him since he;s my nephews best mate played to gether at Woodend /hesket juniors :)

Andyt30 said:
also ex fremantle player Dylon smith is also trainging with the Blues too hoping they pick him up we'll have him since he;s my nephews best mate played to gether at Woodend /hesket juniors :)

yeah dennis seems to have alot of time for Dylan Smith, its now the second pre-season he will be completing with the blues. everytime i watched a freo vs. carlton match Dylan seemed to play extremely well. Having said that im sure Dennis noticed and i'm pretty confident that Dennis will pick up Dylan as one of the only players to be selected this year.

Also i beleive Cupido will be a great pick up for Freo, although dont believe Chris Connolly is strong enough to keep him in line. Why does Cupido have such ARROGANCE, he hasn't really done anything compared to other players.

macca69 said:
I heard that Cupido is doing a pre-season at Freo. Can anyone confirm/deny this?

If I had to name one forward line which didnt need more unpredictability or arrogance I would have said the dockers.

However, the possiblity of Freo drafting Cupido doesnt suprise me one bit. Its just something they would do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Players doing preseasons @ your club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back