Players in the draft that would suit your club?

Remove this Banner Ad

North are in desperate need of a classy midfielder to compliment our contested ball-winning inside midfielders...

Jared Polec seems like the obvious choice but im not sure if he will still be available at our pick

what other classy midfielders are tipped to go in the top 15???

besides that, we need some x factor in our forward line; really like the look of jayden pitt

North are in desperate need of a classy midfielder to compliment our contested ball-winning inside midfielders...

Jared Polec seems like the obvious choice but im not sure if he will still be available at our pick

what other classy midfielders are tipped to go in the top 15???

besides that, we need some x factor in our forward line; really like the look of jayden pitt

Jacobs.
Wilson.
Green.

A tough power KPP or half back flanker who is a general with good disposal and decision making.

You tell me...

Perfect description of Blayne Wilson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. An inside/outside midfielder with great disposal and vision. Leadership qualities wouldn't hurt either.

Maybe someone like, say, Mitch Wallis?

2. A tough, ball winning clearance machine with magic hands. We want a proven performer, so an All Australian mid would be great.

Perhaps a kid like Tom Liberatore fits the bill?

Oh, wait.....

1. An inside/outside midfielder with great disposal and vision. Leadership qualities wouldn't hurt either.

2. A tough, ball winning clearance machine with magic hands. We want a proven performer, so an All Australian mid would be great.

Oh, wait.....

^stfu, nobody gives a toss about your shitty f/s's.

we need a quality small crumbing forward.

I would be happy with any of these with the Lions first pick

Atley
Gaff
Parker
Caddy
Polec

With our Second Pick

Jacobs
Green
Smith
Hallahan
Pitt

Yeah, we should get 2 quality mids this year which will be great. I am starting to lean towards Gaff as our preferred option should he slip to us, as I think he has great kicking efficiency whuch is something the lions lack.

Oh, wait.....

How about a forward, as the leading goal kickers of your last 3 seasons are now 33,33 and 34 year olds, and you've already kicked one out of the club.

Oh, wait.....

The F/S picks are great for the rest of the comp, Mitch Hahn will be back to CHF in the not to distant future :D:thumbsu:

How about a forward, as the leading goal kickers of your last 3 seasons are now 33,33 and 34 year olds, and you've already kicked one out of the club.

Oh, wait.....

The F/S picks are great for the rest of the comp, Mitch Hahn will be back to CHF in the not to distant future :D:thumbsu:

Jarrad Grant and Liam Jones say hi - you know, those two young key forwards that helped destroy North last week.

At Essendon we need a small defender, perhaps Billie Smedts? Whilst a goal kicking classy mid who can play inside and outside would also be super handy.. Perhaps a Luke Parker?

Yup, I reckon Parker would fit the bill nicely for Essendon.

For West Coast an Atley or Polec, whilst Gaff and Darling are also options.

Jarrad Grant and Liam Jones say hi - you know, those two young key forwards that helped destroy North Ballarat last week.

Fixed.

I'd hardly describe the least possession getter on the ground, and the 3rd least possession getter on the ground, combining for 2 goals, in a side that kicked 22 goals and had 450 disposals as destroyers.

Yup, I reckon Parker would fit the bill nicely for Essendon.

For West Coast an Atley or Polec, whilst Gaff and Darling are also options.

I am actually quietly hoping we pick up Parker..

Keep hearing good things about Brodie Smith (sp?), who else fits the bill as what I described?

A big bodied defender in Watson, or a tough inside mid like Caddy.
Lucas Cook would be a better fit for Carlton, but it looks we're not going to get a chance to draft him.

Mark Austin isn't a good defender/reader of the play deep, but has the size and athleticism to play CHB besides Bower, so a KPF might be a better get.

Good rebounder like Bower.

Yet if we keep winning, a Patrick McCarthy or Watson might be address our needs. :confused:

McCarthy gets a tick for his Glenelg background. :)

I'd like a power tall, but the schadenfreude to be found in a meltdown after we pick midfielders is far too enjoyable.

A hard inside midfielder and leader would be a good needs based selection with our second round pick.

We've probably got enough Wayne Hughes specials on our list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Players in the draft that would suit your club?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back