Players want Barry Mitchell in & Pagan gone - this is 100% fact

Remove this Banner Ad

Yodarav said:
Players want Barry Mitchell in & Dennis Pagan gone - this is 100% fact.

I'm sick of this crap. Name, names and give basis to this or get back to your homework.

When the players start calling the shots over who the coach will be ......well, does the year 1982 and Peter Moore ring any bells ????

I'd be very wary about all of this if I was a blues supporter ...

Yodarav said:
Players want Barry Mitchell in & Dennis Pagan gone - this is 100% fact.

Players want Barry Mitchell in & Denis Pagan gone - this is 100% F:D:DKED ................. until you cough up the details. Who said this???

(I've heard of worse ideas though :p )

crudbucket said:
When the players start calling the shots over who the coach will be ......well, does the year 1982 and Peter Moore ring any bells ????

Errrr no.

Although it "allegedly happened at the Saints when the players wanted Stan Alves out the door, it is denied of course, but who knows?
The truth is out there.

i spoke to all of the carlton players last night and they told me that they were only playing bad so that pagan would get sacked and that once a replacement had been recruited that they would then start playing better

K

klompie333 said:
i spoke to all of the carlton players last night and they told me that they were only playing bad so that pagan would get sacked and that once a replacement had been recruited that they would then start playing better

K

What a load of :D:D:D:D! What are they in.........Grade 2? I think you need to make up a better story than that.

klompie333 said:

K

Oh for :mad::mad: :mad: :mad: 's sake! Get bloody serious will you. Posting crap and bull like that does not help!

klompie333 said:

K

Sure you spoke to each of them one by one did you?:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

klompie333 said:

K

That's interesting given that your location is listed as "UK". You must be one serious jetsetter :rolleyes:

I hope people weren't actually thinking this guy was serious saying that??? I mean I could see the sarcasm a mile away.

Maybe UK stands for Upper Kyneton ;)

K

Was that before or after you had dinner with ELVIS?

one_twelve112 said:

K

/quote]

Was that before or after dinner with ELVIS?

RoK said:
Can we ban this troll

were is the troll in that?
it was just a comment which has about as much credibility as the original post.
if people here can't see that what I said is highly unlikely ie speaking to over 40 players in one night (and yes from the UK) then you really need to get a full length mirror and have a good hard look
didn't your mother ever tell you that you shouldn't believe everything you hear on carlton boards on internet forums?
anyway, FWIW I dont think that our bankrupt club will replace him until his contract is up. Its best to have a big name coach at a time like this as a rookie would be getting slaughtered in the media about now, and the board would look like fools. So buckle up and stay patient, the wheels will turn

K

klompie333 said:
were is the troll in that?
it was just a comment which has about as much credibility as the original post.
if people here can't see that what I said is highly unlikely ie speaking to over 40 players in one night (and yes from the UK) then you really need to get a full length mirror and have a good hard look
didn't your mother ever tell you that you shouldn't believe everything you hear on carlton boards on internet forums?
anyway, FWIW I dont think that our bankrupt club will replace him until his contract is up. Its best to have a big name coach at a time like this as a rookie would be getting slaughtered in the media about now, and the board would look like fools. So buckle up and stay patient, the wheels will turn

K
I think ROK meant the thread starter

klompie333 said:

K

You are now officially the biggest tool on bigfooty.

stokesy said:
The majority of Carlton listed Bullants players.

These guys would say that when they are playing two's.
They probably think they are not getting a go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Players want Barry Mitchell in & Pagan gone - this is 100% fact

Remove this Banner Ad

Back