Players who are in better form than Brian Lake

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha! Hawforn think recruiting this old broken down fat slow spud will win them a premiership! He's finished before he's even begun. What a waste of perfectly good draft picks.

Haha! Hawforn think recruiting this old broken down fat slow spud will win them a premiership! He's finished before he's even begun. What a waste of perfectly good draft picks.
Wow. I REALLY hope Lake plays a great game tomorrow after reading this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

716690-tom-hawkins.jpg

And just for some more lulz, this is the article that it comes from ...

Given the post date of June 2011, self ownage of this post is gigantic :thumbsu:

Cheers Doggies. Win/win, pleasure doing business.

We picked up Stevens & Hrovat, you get Lake & picked up O'Brien with the downgraded rnd 2 pick. Bay 13 aside, this is a classic case of both clubs benefiting.
Lake still needs a few games to really get touch, but his second half last night was promising.

It must be good finally having a competent tall defender, eh Hawks? :p
thank you yes, but considering we had the 3rd top rated defence in 2012 we certainly werent struggling.
At the moment he's doing exactly what we recruited him for. If things work out as they are prgoressing, he'll be the top recruit of 2013...and who nows what else. Looks really fight, marked superbly last night.

Geez hasn't Lake turned it around at Hawthorn.

Twice All Australian at the Doggies, so no, not really.

Was good last night though and I hope he keeps it up. I have no ill-will towards him at all and hope he plays really well for you guys.

Remove this Banner Ad

Players who are in better form than Brian Lake

Remove this Banner Ad

Back