PS3 Playstation 3 News(Articles, Accessories, and Everything else) - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Playstation 3 News(Articles, Accessories, and something else) III

How do I install it once it's finished? Just wondering before I cancel the download on the actualy PS3.

Edit: Screw it, it's gonna take just as long. PS3 download has done 25% in 3 hours. I should be able to play tomorrow barring any connection issues.

How do I install it once it's finished? Just wondering before I cancel the download on the actualy PS3.

Edit: Screw it, it's gonna take just as long. PS3 download has done 25% in 3 hours. I should be able to play tomorrow barring any connection issues.

lmao i know how it feels d/l the update when you're capped...MASSIVE pain in the ass and sometimes cuts out and you need to start it again lol

lucky for me i'm not capped and it d/l'ed in about 5 mins :p

i like how you can see friends trophy level by simply hovering over their name now.
not that i go around checking peoples trophy levels regularly it was interesting to see where people were at with a quick hover

Well if you still want to, you put the firmware onto a USB and I believe you have to put it in a Folder named 'PS3' then you go to the system update and select from storage media or something like that. Haven't done it myself for a while so I'm sorry if it's a bit patchy.

Yeah it stopped working on the PS3, so I've been forced to do it this way. Hopefully it's finished downloading by the time I wake up in the morning.

I would rather be capped then struggling to stay under the cap and having to pay big $$$ if I go over, can't dload update until next month :(

White PS3 on the way.

340x_whiteps31.jpg

http://www.kotaku.com.au/2010/07/ps3-slim-goes-white-320gb/

for those out there who really love the 360 controller and prefer it over the ps3's i have found the nicest looking (and apparently feeling) version that i've seen so far.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/06/30/nykos-silky-ps3-raven-controller-comes-in-regular-and-identit/

i know a couple of people (well...viney) have a converter but this is just another option that seems to look pretty decent.

Can't see the other side wonder if it has the same trigger setup as the 360?

for those out there who really love the 360 controller and prefer it over the ps3's i have found the nicest looking (and apparently feeling) version that i've seen so far.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/06/30/nykos-silky-ps3-raven-controller-comes-in-regular-and-identit/

i know a couple of people (well...viney) have a converter but this is just another option that seems to look pretty decent.

Weird looking, but could be reasonable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like it does.

Edit: Looks like it does as well :D.
raveng.png

hopefully you can choose whether the triggers are l/r1 or l/r2, coz by the looks of it the triggers are L/R2 which make them useless for CoD and most other shooters

hopefully you can choose whether the triggers are l/r1 or l/r2, coz by the looks of it the triggers are L/R2 which make them useless for CoD and most other shooters

You would think so

White PS3 looks awesome. Hopefully they sell white controllers seperate.
PlayAsia have them (I got one already a while back:D). Red, Blue and Silver available too.:thumbsu:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-19-71-bm-49-en-15-Dual+Shock+3.html

You want to buy them online as they're a terrible price here unless you get a free game with them. The white one is only $56 and they all work perfectly.

Have white ones as well, they are much better than black. Not sure why though.

So I have decided to make a US account so I can download any games off there if they don't arrive on the Aussie store. Only problem is those stupid god damn yanks won't accept my credit card as it is an Aussie one.

I know a few lads on here have yank accounts so how did you go about putting funds in your wallet? I read something about a PSN card or something?

So I have decided to make a US account so I can download any games off there if they don't arrive on the Aussie store. Only problem is those stupid god damn yanks won't accept my credit card as it is an Aussie one.

I know a few lads on here have yank accounts so how did you go about putting funds in your wallet? I read something about a PSN card or something?
I only have a US PSN account for getting the free stuff.

But I do know that some had a go successfully at putting funds on theirs for NBA 2K10 and the US having the whole Draft Combine that we for some unknown reason didn't get. You could go through the thread's, but it's VERY long. I believe it was Deledio2Tambling who did it right, so track him down and he'll give you a full rundown I'm sure.

Or your best bet would be to buy US PSN Cards of Ebay. You might be paying just over the exchange rate but that will be the quickest and easiest way to do it.

Can also get them from PlayAsia.

I bought a US psn card off ebay, some people are using
entropay.

Ever since the 3.40 update I haven't been able to stream videos through the browser. It's got a black screen and playing audio. I read on the net and it seems to be a problem for most people. Anyone know if Sony are looking at fixing it?

MediEvil anyone?

This is according to the latest issue of PSM3 Magazine. It says that Sony Cambridge is working on a New MediEvil title.
I'll admit I briefly dabbled on the PS1 version at a friends house back in the day, don't remember much about it, most people that have played it consider it good though.

Link below

http://www.gamesthirst.com/2010/07/09/finally-new-medievil-title-incoming/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back