Draft Expert PMBangers' (and ‘friends’) 2022 Draft Board

Remove this Banner Ad

I think with Logue coming in Cadmen is the right selection. Larkey is in need of support. I wouldn't be disappointed with Sheezel or Wardlaw but Cadmen looks like the best pick at 1.
I can't see the Kangas passing on Cadman. Since Ben Brown left it has been obvious that he left a big hole. Start with the book ends to give your mids someone to kick to. The kangas mids are ok, they're not A graders but they will pick up more mids over time. KDF don't come about every draft.

I can't see the Kangas passing on Cadman. Since Ben Brown left it has been obvious that he left a big hole. Start with the book ends to give your mids someone to kick to. The kangas mids are ok, they're not A graders but they will pick up more mids over time. KDF don't come about every draft.

LDU jumped into the A grade level this year.

Hey PMBangers if we have Ports pick 8 what do you think out strategy should be?

Wardlaw - Busslinger/Jefferson/Hayes?
Cadmen - MacKenzie/Phillipou?
Wardlaw + Jefferson for where your list is at personally

100%

Cadman surely firming, you'd think. Take your pick of a Mid from there. Can't see them having a need for Buss or Hayes given Logue is being brought in to play a key post alongside McKay.

You a Jaspa Fletcher fan? Keen for us to bid early.
Yeah I like his game and think he's got the tools to be a pretty damaging winger/ flanker, just doesn't really have an elite trait outside of endurance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PMBangers are there any ginger inside clearance mids on offer in the 15-20 draft range ?
Unfortunately not, Reuben Ginbey is one but seems more likely to get picked up around 8-12

PMBangers who has the cleanest hands in this draft? You know, with the amount of fumbling we see these days, I think this is might be an undervalued trait.

PMBangers who has the cleanest hands in this draft? You know, with the amount of fumbling we see these days, I think this is might be an undervalued trait.
Olli Hotton is up there, just consistently picks up with one hand even under pressure. even in the wet, it's probably become what he's known for best this year. Really most of the top prospects are pretty reliable with it though

If Cadman goes to Nth there is a chance he will be available at 5.
In the unlikely event that he gets to Essendon I think RFK will break land speed records in making him a Bomber.

So what’s being reported is Nth will get West Coasts #2 pick thru the JHF trade. Nth will potentially split pick 1. And that’s how Sheezel will get to the GC.
So North are splitting pick 1 with whom? And that doesn't solve the issue of Essendon taking him at the pick before him.

So North are splitting pick 1 with whom? And that doesn't solve the issue of Essendon taking him at the pick before him.

Time will tell who they split it with. But if the reports are correct that kangas will get a nice draft hall. Cadman + 2 first rounders.

WC are gearing up to get WA talent in 2023.

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Expert PMBangers' (and ‘friends’) 2022 Draft Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back