Draft Expert PMBangers' (and ‘friends’) 2022 Draft Board

Remove this Banner Ad

On that note, how will Bruhn and Henry get traded to Geelong?
Probably by combination of aeroplane and car

But I think realistically their first rounder this year and next year will be what ends up happening, not really sure I'd pay that much for either of them currently but I guess they don't really have any other leverage

Bangerz, where do you think Jai Culley would have gone in this draft if the mid season didn’t happen?
With how he was going at NAB League level and the Young Guns game, I reckon he'd sit in that 15-25 bracket currently, has a few points of difference that makes him stand out against other prospects in the same range

Hey PMBangers

Do you or Rookie Me central have anything on the top 10 for next year? I keep hearing alot about how amazing it is haha
:think:

ned flanders church GIF

Hey PMBangers

Do you or Rookie Me central have anything on the top 10 for next year? I keep hearing alot about how amazing it is haha
all i hear from draft experts other than Davo-27 They only talk about Harley Reid and Nick Watson. Similar to Ashcroft, Wardlaw and Tsatsas...how many times can the same people be spoken about :) We know they're good...
I listened to latest RMC podcast and it was refreshing to hear other prospects being spoken about.

Hey PMBangers

The draft guide will have a "ones to watch" section for the 2023 draft, that's essentially Michael's top 20 or so heading into the next season. I've got a decent idea of what my top 10 is atm, but I generally do a rewatch for underagers before I put anything out.

We do have a scouting notes article on the recent U17s All-Star match, every player that played got a bit of a write up so its a nice place to start reading on some of the top 50 prospects and get a basic knowledge for them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry if you've already answered this somewhere in the bowels of this board, but who do you consider to be the best kicks in the draft? And are any of them particularly quick?
Of the top 10 prospects I think Mackenzie and Sheezel stand out, Mackenzie is more based around the weighting of his kicks though. Hollands is superb when in space, Hotton is pretty good too as is Jakob Ryan. It's not the best class for footskills though to be honest

PMBangers who do you see geelong drafting with pick 7??
Jhye Clark as the local makes sense and brings a similar level of competiveness and toughness to the midfield as Joel Selwood, although I think Bailey Humphrey would be a good addition as well as someone that could learn from Dangerfield for a few years, has that similar ability as a marking forward and powerful midfielder

Of the top 10 prospects I think Mackenzie and Sheezel stand out, Mackenzie is more based around the weighting of his kicks though. Hollands is superb when in space, Hotton is pretty good too as is Jakob Ryan. It's not the best class for footskills though to be honest
How about Cowan? A "booming" kick, but accurate?

What is a good kicking percentage for these kids? Is that information available?

Jhye Clark as the local makes sense and brings a similar level of competiveness and toughness to the midfield as Joel Selwood, although I think Bailey Humphrey would be a good addition as well as someone that could learn from Dangerfield for a few years, has that similar ability as a marking forward and powerful midfielder
There's something nice about a Geelong Falcons boy ending up at Geelong.

It just seems really neat that Pick 7 seems about his range as well.

Personally, I think Clark has the qualities to be a real gun at AFL level so I'd be very tempted at 4 if I was Essendon.

There's something nice about a Geelong Falcons boy ending up at Geelong.
Yeah I was really moved seeing Tanner Bruhn and Ollie Henry request their trades

It can only really be GWS

I doubt we split pick 1 if we get pick 2, Cadman is the one player we absolutely need in any combination and he’s probably the one player a club would be trading up to get.

Wardlaw and Cadman is a fantastic combo.
Trade to Brisbane with a wink about not bidding at 2 either. Not sure what you get, but could that happen?

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Expert PMBangers' (and ‘friends’) 2022 Draft Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Back