Switch Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

Remove this Banner Ad

Nintendo of America offering refunds rofl.

Was going to buy this but after seeing countless clips of how unfinished and broken the game is im like "nope"

At this point it seems Pokemon is just a cash grab now. apprently there is this 3 year Pokemon cycle that Gamefreak have to follow where they need to make a new game every 3 years which over works the developers and makes them rush the game out.
Your takes on everything are consistently bad.

Finally finished my dex so I could start shiny hunting and expanding on the 2 random shinies I had already found.
Wasn't having any luck with outbreaks so have the isolation method a go and not did it deliver.
From 1 lvl 3 sparkling + encounter sandwich I found 5 shinies, a larvester and a mum, dad and 2 cubs Pyroar family

How so?

The game has been universly trashed by the gaming comunity the only people who are defending it are the hardcore Pokemon fans.

The game needed to be delayed for at least another year its Nintendos' Cyberpunk 2077 moment

This is a hilariously bad take.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm really struggling with it, I think the overworld view makes it harder for me to know where I am and where I haven't been (unlike in Arceus where the map was greyed out where you haven't explored). The actual achievements feel earned though (like the first of the Rocket-esque badges was tough to win), but just going really slowly through it.

Bought this for my partner, yeah it's well past time for Nintendo to release a new console. The performance and resolution of the textures is abysmal.

Bought this for my partner, yeah it's well past time for Nintendo to release a new console. The performance and resolution of the textures is abysmal.

Dunno if that's an issue with the console when it runs other games so well (Arceus by comparison looks so much better IMO).

Does anyone have any shinies they wanna trade? I've picked up a few spares and duplicates. Just got a 2nd Iron Thorns and wouldn't mind trading for a different Iron Paradox 'Mon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Switch Pokemon Scarlet and Violet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back