3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Although type wise all it really does is give you immunity to Fight and Normal, while providing no real additional resistances if my memory serves. Although poison may become neutral, cant remember if thats weak against Ghost.

Still a cool typing though!
Plus it becomes effective against Psychic. The fighting and normal immunity somewhat balances grass' numerous weaknesses

Plus it becomes effective against Psychic. The fighting and normal immunity somewhat balances grass' numerous weaknesses

Yeah, but theres plenty of other more effective psychic counters. Just a good fast Dark type will do. The Ghost just gives an extra STAB I guess that hits things Grass may not, like Fire, flying(Except for Flying/Normal combos) etc.

Yeah true. I just don't think I'll ever rid of my gen 1 psychic scars...

The old "They are weak against bug!" HAHA! All Bug are also POISON! That Beedrill with Twinneedle you've been nursing through battles just got ONESHOT!

Don't think HMs are around anymore so it might not matter. Or it'll learn Fly in it's 2nd form
They're really just converted to normal TMs now since there's basically no difference any more though right? I think the field moves still stay the same.

So the info on the official site suggests the League might be post game which would be awesome.

"The Pokémon League"

"In the regions that have served as the setting for your adventures in the Pokémon series so far, the ultimate stage for battle has always been a place called the Pokémon League.

The Pokémon League is where the Elite Four—four Pokémon Trainers with powerful Pokémon partners—and the Champion, who reigns as the top of all Trainers, await challengers. A challenger who defeats the Elite Four and the Champion will be hailed as the new Champion of the Pokémon League.

In the Alola region, the setting of Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon, there is no Pokémon League yet—but it seems that there are plans to construct one on the peak of a certain mountain.

After the growth you achieve through completing the island challenge, will the day come when you also take on the Pokémon League to become the strongest Pokémon Trainer?"

Wish they added the option to be part of the Pokemon League or to be a gym leader.

World of Final Fantasy is far superior. Bugs me why everyone likes to buy the same recycled pokemon game with the worst story in Jrpg history.

Haters gonna hate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

World of Final Fantasy is far superior. Bugs me why everyone likes to buy the same recycled pokemon game with the worst story in Jrpg history.
I guess by your logic you've only ever played 1 shooting game, 1 racing game, 1 soccer game, 1 fantasy RPG, 1 fighting game, 1 Mario game and so on.

You must have any fun at the movies either. Why bother with the the dark knight when they already made batman 1990. It's just the same recycled characters and general story anyway.

Isn't world of FF just a bunch of recycled characters from old FF games?

So I've just purchased a Poke Bank subscription, was planning to transfer all my Pokemon to Sun but they cant bring items over. Will sun and moon have mega evolutions? because i'd rather not leave all the mega stones behind in Y.

Also with transferring anyone know if it'll update the Dex in Sun with that Pokemon's pre evo's? I plan to complete the Dex and was wondering if i should bother evolving them in Y or just pick up their first forms and level them up in Sun, which would suck for all the Kalos and Kanto starters I've fully evolved in Y. Would rather not have gaps where their 2 evos are.

Isn't world of FF just a bunch of recycled characters from old FF games?

So I've just purchased a Poke Bank subscription, was planning to transfer all my Pokemon to Sun but they cant bring items over. Will sun and moon have mega evolutions? because i'd rather not leave all the mega stones behind in Y.

Also with transferring anyone know if it'll update the Dex in Sun with that Pokemon's pre evo's? I plan to complete the Dex and was wondering if i should bother evolving them in Y or just pick up their first forms and level them up in Sun, which would suck for all the Kalos and Kanto starters I've fully evolved in Y. Would rather not have gaps where their 2 evos are.
It says the Z-Ring thingy can do Mega evolution in a trailer

Only what you send will be recorded. Send over a Charizard, you'll need to breed a Charmander and evolve it for it to be counted in the Dex

Can ditto still breed with things? iirc correctly that was the easy way to get starters back in the day?

I have both X and Y downloaded so i can get all the starters again but it's extremely time consuming. Glad i asked before starting Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire (have both downloaded), gotta grab a starter, put it in the bank, restart the game and do that another 2 times......urgh.

So for items is my only option to pretty much trade with myself? as in, put up a common Sun Pokemon on GTS and ask for a Gyrados with a mega stone then load up Y and accept the trade?

Can ditto still breed with things? iirc correctly that was the easy way to get starters back in the day?

I have both X and Y downloaded so i can get all the starters again but it's extremely time consuming. Glad i asked before starting Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire (have both downloaded), gotta grab a starter, put it in the bank, restart the game and do that another 2 times......urgh.

So for items is my only option to pretty much trade with myself? as in, put up a common Sun Pokemon on GTS and ask for a Gyrados with a mega stone then load up Y and accept the trade?
Yes Ditto can breed with anything that isn't on this list http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/egg/noeggs.shtml (the Pikachu's listed are the Cosplay ones)

You can find some starters cheaply on the GTS or yeah, re-start the game, Bank them, reset.

Only option is to get the items in Sun and Moon. They won't be able to trade with XYORAS

Although type wise all it really does is give you immunity to Fight and Normal, while providing no real additional resistances if my memory serves. Although poison may become neutral, cant remember if thats weak against Ghost.

Still a cool typing though!
I think bug attacks on super effective grass becomes neutral too now? Been a while since I played ORAS, could be wrong on my typing match ups hehe

Remove this Banner Ad

3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back