3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

World of Final Fantasy is far superior. Bugs me why everyone likes to buy the same recycled pokemon game with the worst story in Jrpg history.

It's kind of funny that you've picked the mainline pokemon game with the most substantial shift in how the game is played to air this vent.

I have most of them in AS ready to move, will just need to re-breed a few
When I started doing it I thought it would take ages but once I got into a rhythm I finished them all off pretty quickly. It helped that I've been playing since day one and have kept every Pokémon I've ever caught and always traded them onto the next generation when possible.

When I started doing it I thought it would take ages but once I got into a rhythm I finished them all off pretty quickly. It helped that I've been playing since day one and have kept every Pokémon I've ever caught and always traded them onto the next generation when possible.
I didn't transfer any over from BW. But I got the train everyday to uni and did it in stages. Catch all the Pokemon from Route 101, 102 etc. Pain was breeding then evolving. Needing to get to mid 20s and 30s was a pain from newly hatched lvl 1s

Same, once you have the final evolution it's quite easy from there.

I forgot I'm actually at 719. Still waiting on Genesect and Meloetta, just a reminder Genesect is available at EB this coming Tuesday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What are the odds that Aether(?) are the bad team and Team skull are just a group of loveable idiots?
Yeah, I agree. My theory on the story:
Skull painted as the villains throughout the entire game and Aether as the charitable foundation that's caring for Pokemon. However it's found that they're manipulating Pokemon genetically behind the scenes and fusing human and Pokemon DNA, resulting in the creation of Ultra Beasts.
Hopefully not quite as predictable but that's the vibe I'm getting so far.

Entered the wonderful grindy world of Pokemon breeding.

Letting all my Pokemon run a train on Ditto at the daycare centre. Daughter picked up an Infernape through wonder trade so bred a couple of Chimchars and some other region starters for trade currency.

Picked up all 3 2nd gen starters on gts today and it only cost me a Shellder, Vulpix and one of my spare Dittos, pretty happy with that when most of the time people are asking for ridiculous things like mythical legendary Pokémon.

Couldnt find a 3DS friend code thread, will make one later so i can add you blokes for friend safaris on Y and whatever Sun and Moon has for friends to do.

Entered the wonderful grindy world of Pokemon breeding.

Letting all my Pokemon run a train on Ditto at the daycare centre. Daughter picked up an Infernape through wonder trade so bred a couple of Chimchars and some other region starters for trade currency.

Picked up all 3 2nd gen starters on gts today and it only cost me a Shellder, Vulpix and one of my spare Dittos, pretty happy with that when most of the time people are asking for ridiculous things like mythical legendary Pokémon.

Couldnt find a 3DS friend code thread, will make one later so i can add you blokes for friend safaris on Y and whatever Sun and Moon has for friends to do.
I think all the friend codes are either at the start of X & Y thread or the ORAS thread.. i think x n y

We really need to find a better way of presenting/maintaining network usernames/codes/etc. I'll have a think about it and a look to see if there are any add-ons that may be useful. If anybody has any ideas, let me know.

So has anyone made a rough team in their heads yet? I always avoid legendaries in my first play through, and looks likely my team will be all new Sun/Moon Pokemon so far...

So far my main targets are:

Grass starter final evolution
The Electric/Bug beetle
The Fire/Poison raptor thingo
The Fighting/Dragon
Type: Null
Possibly that Water/Psychic fish, although looks like it might be meh stat wise. Could have an evo though...

We really need to find a better way of presenting/maintaining network usernames/codes/etc. I'll have a think about it and a look to see if there are any add-ons that may be useful. If anybody has any ideas, let me know.
Maybe instruct people to add a # so it's easier to find friend codes.

Although this system depends on people actually doing it.

So has anyone made a rough team in their heads yet? I always avoid legendaries in my first play through, and looks likely my team will be all new Sun/Moon Pokemon so far...

So far my main targets are:

Grass starter final evolution
The Electric/Bug beetle
The Fire/Poison raptor thingo
The Fighting/Dragon
Type: Null
Possibly that Water/Psychic fish, although looks like it might be meh stat wise. Could have an evo though...
The team I'm set on at the minute (spoilered as some of the sprites are from the leak):
taNmDp.png

decidueye.png

lycanroc2.png

kommo-o.png

alolanmarowak.png

Kc97Kz.png
Team wouldn't cut it at all competitively, but that doesn't matter in-game. Just going with the designs I like the most.

Maybe instruct people to add a # so it's easier to find friend codes.

Although this system depends on people actually doing it.
Thinking about it, in an ideal world we'd be able to have your choice of account usernames/codes on the profile bar to the left of your post, underneath Posts/Location etc, but I'm not sure if it's possible to have that information only presented on the VG board. It would be a waste of space elsewhere. I can chase it up and try to figure out if it's possible.

Currently trying to put together by team for Sun/Moon. I want to add a shiny Greninja to my team so I'm currently grinding to hatch a shiny Froakie.

I'm using the masuda method paired with a shiny charm. I'm breeding a normal Froakie with a Japanese ditto. Nearly 200 eggs hatched so far. Does anyone have any hints or tips on how to make it easier?

Note: Magmortar first in my party

Currently trying to put together by team for Sun/Moon. I want to add a shiny Greninja to my team so I'm currently grinding to hatch a shiny Froakie.

I'm using the masuda method paired with a shiny charm. I'm breeding a normal Froakie with a Japanese ditto. Nearly 200 eggs hatched so far. Does anyone have any hints or tips on how to make it easier?

Note: Magmortar first in my party
Sounds like you're doing everything I usually do, apart from O-Powers. Have you got the hatching O-Power?

Can't tell you how long it took me to get a shiny charmander. Didn't take too long for my shiny houndour and scyther.

Remove this Banner Ad

3DS Pokemon Sun/Moon [3DS]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back