Polec v Yeo v Docherty

Who of the above ex-Brisbane players would you take?

• Polec

Votes: 6 4.5%
  • Yeo

Votes: 55 41.4%
  • Docherty

Votes: 72 54.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Never rated Polec but he has been very good this year, would love him at Wce.
All really good players, Brisbanes talent identification must be top notch its their retention thats no good just look at the players they have lost.
Yeo is killing it this year i kept my expectations in check after his first few games this year as he has been inconsistent in the past but he would be comfortably ahead in the club bnf, is 2nd in the coaches votes and a good chance at AA. He was swung fwd against the Suns for a couple of qtrs a kicked 3 nice goals he finished the game down back rotating intonthe mid, very versatile.

Good to see both Yeo and Docherty making AA. Polec has had a good year too and i think the gap between the three isn't as huge.

1. Docherty (consistent for a few seasons now)
2. Yeo
3. Polec.

All 3 play different roles and all 3 are elite in their respective roles. Hard to judge but i'd go

Yeo
Docherty
Polec

But they'd be in every clubs best 10-12 players comfortably.

Yeah we'll take them back now please.

Cheers for babysitting them for us.

(Polec isnt elite, hes 15 disposals and a goal, at best)

He averaged 23 a game this year.. top 25 in the league for inside 50's and meteres gained. He's elite at his position (wing).

He averaged 23 a game this year.. top 25 in the league for inside 50's and meteres gained. He's elite at his position (wing).

Why wasnt he in the conversation for AA? Isnt that elite?

We probably should overlook his .5 goals average, his .5 goal assist average, his 4 marks average, .3 vs .9 FF/FA average as well.

We probably should overlook his .5 goals average, his .5 goal assist average, his 4 marks average, .3 vs .9 FF/FA average as well.

Name me 5 WINGERS who had a better season than him. You probably haven't even watched one game of his for the whole year.

Putting in .3 to .9 free kick differential as a measure HAHAHAHA.

.5 goal assist average. There are like 5 guys in the comp who even average 1 a game.

You clearly don't know much about football...

Name me 5 WINGERS who had a better season than him. You probably haven't even watched one game of his for the whole year.

Putting in .3 to .9 free kick differential as a measure HAHAHAHA.

.5 goal assist average. There are like 5 guys in the comp who even average 1 a game.

You clearly don't know much about football...

So hes not AA why...? Not even in the 40?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They don't pick wingmen, they'd rather squeeze in 10 midfielders.

Clayton Oliver didn't make the squad either..

He probably isn't a good player either.. he does average over 1 free kick against a game!

You need to accept Polec isnt elite, yet. Hes vastly below Doc and Yeo. Its OK for you to have pinched the lesser of three talented babys from a club. Its ok.

Pure wingmen rarely make AA these days.Gaff is the only one i can think of that made it recently. Most players taking the wing position are genuine inside/outside mids.

EDIT:
when Gaff made AA he was a lock mid way through the season. Apart from disposals and marks and score involvements, polec this year is matching Gaff(if not better) in other areas such as goals, inside 50's, score involvements and meters gained. Im not saying Polec deserves AA this year but polec is surely one of the bets pure wingmen going around this year.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Polec v Yeo v Docherty

Back