Opinion Politically Correct Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Discontinue pork products and only provide halal certified Chicken??? - I could understand that in Islamabad or Damascus..but Canada?..so are they catering more for one group than the rest of the population that might want pork and not have their animals slaughtered under Halal conditions?. I sense a bud light sized boycott campaign in the wings. Insane levels of political correct madness this is.

Last edited:

Discontinue pork products and only provide halal certified Chicken??? - I could understand that in Islamabad or Damascus..but Canada?..so are they catering more for one group than the rest of the population that might want pork and not have their animals slaughtered under Halal conditions?. I sense a bud light sized boycott campaign in the wings.

I really laughed at the lack of awareness when they try to justify this as catering to diversity in all customers! :)

So how are they refugees then? why should a country's population be forced to accept en masse people that put massive strain on all services, housing and social cohesion, bring crime and in the main are on state benefits...yet these people who 'fled from their country as its too dangerous to go back' then get asylum and once gotten, go back and holiday in the country they 'fled' from. This is absolute insanity let alone madness - too politically correct to say no in fear of tropes being thrown?..how about countries just start to say en masse back to these people - no you went back 'home' for a holiday, you are no longer unsafe so you now stay there and citizenship in our country is revoked.

I am offended you are offended

How Dare You Phil Braun GIF by Eternal Family

(Log in to remove this ad.)

d be enough to rot your socks if you were a passenger. Luckily, I suppose it hadn't taken off. The landing would have been horrendous.
Great work by the pilot.:clapping::clapping:

I do appreciate the irony of people getting triggered about things that don't strictly relate to their definition of "Politicially Correct Madness"

Why are there so many hall monitors in threads like this?

If you don’t wanna read it, just scroll past it. FFS, how hard is that.

1720766287266.gif

1720766303298.gif

Opinion Politically Correct Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back