Opinion Politically Correct Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

are all your contributions to this thread going to be just telling people their posts are dumb or are you actually going to participate meaningfully?

thread is a shambles anyway

it's basically a conservative meme page - i check it occasionally because it's a good way to find out what my donkey aunties would be posting on facebook (which i don't have)

the babylon bee doesn't understand what satire is

it's basically a conservative meme page - i check it occasionally because it's a good way to find out what my donkey aunties would be posting on facebook (which i don't have)

I'd like to thank you for improving the thread with your wise contributions to improve it. :think:

damn you're cool

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only in the people's republic of downtown Viktoriastan...

I kid you not...

Submissions sought from ‘anyone who identifies as a woman, though they may have a different sex at birth’​

Biological males who identify as female, and their doctors, are being encouraged to take part in a Victorian taxpayer-funded inquiry that was set up to investigate women’s pain, including chronic issues like endometriosis and menopause.
In a move that women’s advocates labelled “absurd”, the Allan government is calling for submissions from people with experience of women’s pain, including “anyone who identifies as a woman, though they may have a different sex at birth”.

The move has been panned by Women’s Forum Australia chief executive Rachael Wong, who said it “makes a mockery of women’s pain and women are understandably angry”.

“It’s absurd to have to state the obvious, but it is physiologically impossible for men to experience female health conditions or the pain that comes with them,” she said.

The Victorian government is facing criticism for its “absurd” decision to include transgender people in its women’s pain inquiry.

Netanyahu is a good politician. A great analogy.:cool:
"protesters holding up signs that say "Gays for Gaza" may as well hold up signs that say "Chickens for KFC."" ;)

I want all the gays for Palestine and trans for Palestine to put their money where their mouth is and go to Palestine and give their unwavering support direct over there...they would be doing far more good being feet on the ground so to speak over there

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion Politically Correct Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Back