Poll: Will you willingly get a Covid vaccine in the next year or so?

Will you willingly get a covid vaccine in the next year or so?

• Yes

Votes: 256 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 145 36.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not a covid denier however I do think that covid is really no worse than he flu. In most cases it's no worse than the common cold.

Some people are paranoid of it.
Not paranoid just displaying common sense and listening to medical professionals. Seems we have plenty of health experts on this forum. Not being a health expert I listen to what my doctor tells me to do.

I took 2 only cause I had to for work. If I had to do it again I would but not voluntarily. I got really sick when I took them like vomiting everywhere, I guess it just doesn’t agree with me. I had the Astrazeneca vaccine.

Guaranteed there are more cases now but since they aren’t being reported nobody gives a shit.

I also heard from a mate that is a farmer who kills/sells cows that in order to be able to sell them legally they had to give them one of the vaccines when they were alive beforehand. Sounds dodgey af.

I took 2 only cause I had to for work. If I had to do it again I would but not voluntarily. I got really sick when I took them like vomiting everywhere, I guess it just doesn’t agree with me. I had the Astrazeneca vaccine.

Interesting - does that sound more like an allergic reaction? What did the doctor say?

Guaranteed there are more cases now but since they aren’t being reported nobody gives a shit.

I also heard from a mate that is a farmer who kills/sells cows that in order to be able to sell them legally they had to give them one of the vaccines when they were alive beforehand. Sounds dodgey af.
I don't believe this mate is telling the truth.

Nobody has to vaccinate cattle for Covid in order to sell them.

Interesting - does that sound more like an allergic reaction? What did the doctor say?

I don't believe this mate is telling the truth.

Nobody has to vaccinate cattle for Covid in order to sell them.

Doctor just said it affects people differently. My parents were fine my sister was a little nauseous, I copped it the worst. None of my family members including me have any allergies, so idk.

Yeah maybe he was playing a joke or something, I’m not a conspiracy theorist so I did doubt it when he told me. How would that even work anyway.

Doctor just said it affects people differently. My parents were fine my sister was a little nauseous, I copped it the worst. None of my family members including me have any allergies, so idk.

Yeah maybe he was playing a joke or something, I’m not a conspiracy theorist so I did doubt it when he told me. How would that even work anyway.
He probably didn't explain it properly, he might've meant that the cattle vaccinations are MRNA based now like most COVID vaccines rather than the actual COVID vaccine

I'm not a covid denier however I do think that covid is really no worse than he flu. In most cases it's no worse than the common cold.

Some people are paranoid of it.
It's probably about the same now, but I think when something new comes along that the body hasn't had exposure before it takes a bit of time for things to be normalised.

Everyone here should look up Dr. John Campbell. He's easily found on YouTube with all his content. He's not just some YouTube misinformation doctor. He was originally a covid vaccine advocate that has changed his tune over time as information came out and he reflects and goes over a lot of it. You can actually watch this process take place it's something to see. From court findings to freedom of information acts/admissions to having guest scientists/doctors on to even victims.

People here saying they just mindlessly listen to their doctors obviously aren't aware of history. Doctors used to say smoking was healthy because they were paid off. All the doctor's got payouts for each dose they registered and those that opposed were threatened with losing their liscense for giving patients a exemption pass.

I don't say these things to be mean, controversial or pretend I'm better and know better. I just want to truth to come out and people to think more critically towards both sides of the debate. It's genuinely scary what took place and if I have to put myself out there and even be mocked by stating what I know to be true than so be it . Unfortunately people make up their mind one way or another and just mock the opposing views or just completely discredit and disregard. This usually dervives from a false place of righteousness that stems from a belief that they are getting legitimate information from authority figures like mainstream media. I assure you all I did not have any preconceieved ideas or agendas I just naturally question everything.

People need to realise even the creator of the MRna technology was completely against it being used as a vaccine for covid due to safety, they wanted kids and pregnant woman to get to it. My cousin who had to go to hospital because of it, the spike protein damaged his lungs and he had to go to hospital every month for a fair while to get oxygen and to try and undo the damage. Well the government didn't like that and told him he still had to get a follow up dose All for his health and safety. This is what made me start questioning as it made no sense and I started finding out all these other facts i mentioned previously. There are so many Avenues to go down that majority here are completely oblivous too.

All the best everyone if you've read my message and go onto look into it deeper I really appreciate you being open minded and listening. Dr John Campbell is a great starting point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's also not a medical Dr but hey he wont let that stop him
This is what I mean by preconceieved ideas mixed with disingenuous discrediting. He shows you the cases and the results, the stats and information that you can all look up and decide for yourself.

So you saw something 4 yrs ago that you didn't agree with and now your still triggered by him. Thankyou for proving my point. A lot of information has come out since so I implore you to at least second guess your current beliefs and find legitimate counter arguments with sources. I mentioned him because it's easy to find and a lot of the information with legitimate sources can be found on his channel.

This is what I mean by preconceieved ideas mixed with disingenuous discrediting. He shows you the cases and the results, the stats and information that you can all look up and decide for yourself.

So you saw something 4 yrs ago that you didn't agree with and now your still triggered by him. Thankyou for proving my point. A lot of information has come out since so I implore you to at least second guess your current beliefs and find legitimate counter arguments with sources. I mentioned him because it's easy to find and a lot of the information with legitimate sources can be found on his channel.
He's rather well known for getting stuff wrong and peddling covid misinfo

I didn't like him when people thought he was a good source before he changed tact

He was a non expert claiming expertise for channel views

I didn't like him when people thought he was a good source before he changed tact

No matter what people with more knowledge than you say, you won't move from your fixed mindset

Complete misinformation. Everyone questioning 4 years ago was labelled as misinformation conspiracy theorist with no medical background. As I stated he goes through actual documents and provides the sources for everything shared.

Let's see if you can tell me how he changed Tact and any sources to this claim or is this just coming from a place of feelings because you didn't like the information shared at the time because it went against your core beliefs?

As I said before he has sources he isn't making claims, just goes over what happened wether it be scientific study or a court ruling. His literary reading court documents. Basically everything he has shared in the past has aged like fine wine.

Also your response and lack thereof to all the talking points speaks volumes about your mentality and closed mind. If he is so full of misinformation it'd take you less than 5 minutes to go onto his page and prove misinformation straight off the bat. Especially considering he has sources to everything he says as I've explained.

Everyone here should look up Dr. John Campbell.
This is the worst thing you could do.

He chases views by offering more and more bizarre and incorrect theories.

Find the good Campbell debunking videos and they will tell you all you need.

Remove this Banner Ad

Poll: Will you willingly get a Covid vaccine in the next year or so?

Back