Poorest decision-maker in the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by skipper kelly
Buckley. Poor decision to move to Collingwood. Could have had 3 flags at the lions. Bad Move Bucks.

im not a pies supporter but it was the best move he could of made he is a team leader and a cult figure among pies fans. and u cant say he would of had three flags because his salary would mean at least one maybe two of the midfielders brisbane have would not fit under the cap which could mean there tem is not as good therefore no premierships.

Originally posted by aaricho
im not a pies supporter but it was the best move he could of made he is a team leader and a cult figure among pies fans. and u cant say he would of had three flags because his salary would mean at least one maybe two of the midfielders brisbane have would not fit under the cap which could mean there tem is not as good therefore no premierships.

so to sum this up, if Buckley played for Brisbane they would not have won 3 flags. Is that what your telling me? Must not think much of Buckley the player.

Laurence Angwin springs to mind...:D

Nick Stevens will be a good chance to win this award, at this stage of 2004 ...:eek:

McManus might not always have the best disposal (though it's a lot better), but I don't think his decision making is the worst in our side.

I'd have Cunningham well well ahead of him. From our regular side, Cook and Walker don't have the greatest decision making ability.

Originally posted by Kenny_01
McManus might not always have the best disposal (though it's a lot better), but I don't think his decision making is the worst in our side.

I'd have Cunningham well well ahead of him. From our regular side, Cook and Walker don't have the greatest decision making ability.

You can mount a case for Richie and Walker, but I disagree with you on Cookie. Its not poor decision making, its usually $hithouse kicking!:)

Don't know if this qualifies for worst, but Benny Mathews is definately the slowest. It's bloody painful. Leo Barry's also made some cracker decisions over the years.

When he got his opportunities at the Lions, Craig Bolton was like a rabbit caught in the headlights whenever he had the ball. Never seemed sure of playing from behind or in front.

Certainly quietened J. Brown down at the SCG this year though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark Grahams clanger rate is unbelievable, the amount of times the guy has coughed up the pill from the backoine is a joke.
He is a hack!!!

cheers

Originally posted by demon_dave
Fabian Francis for signing with freo, serves himself right for believing the biggest cheat going around Cameron Schwab............Dave

that is Cameron Schwab, not a person going around him...........Dave

Originally posted by paykster
Bookmarked

Yer bookmark it and re-open it when stevens plays a final Not that Carlton will play finals for a while but look at Stevens in Ports finals Champagne comedy by Nick Stevens the Basketball player. (particualry vs Sydney)

The worst decision maker had to be whoever was writing up Carlton's player contracts a few years ago. Honourable mention to Wayne Carey for not locking the toilet door.

Originally posted by pav_is_god
You can mount a case for Richie and Walker, but I disagree with you on Cookie. Its not poor decision making, its usually $hithouse kicking!:)

Mate, I like Cookie but decision making isn't his greatest attribute. He will so often blaze away from 50 out without looking for options. And to me when he's up the ground, he seems to pick the wrong option a fair bit. Just my opinion anyway.

1st prize: Barry Young - asking teamates to take a pay-cut, then leaving club when premiership is imminent.

2nd prize: Hawthorn, stupidly recruiting him.

3rd prize: Barry Young - turning the ball over numerous times to North during 2000 finals, culminating in loss that never should have been.

peter bell. are you joking or what. the kangaroos are on the way down if not out of the comp(pathetic membership) and the dockers are only going to get better. also the fear of taking a 10% pay cut every year doesnt sound too appealing to me. p.s im an eagles supporter(no bias here) go and have a look at yourself in the mirror mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Poorest decision-maker in the game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back