2nds Port Adelaide vs Centrals - Round 12 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure what happened with Pascoe.
Apparently he was left out.

Meanwhile down at the Bay, Adelaide play Gollant, Burgess and Thilthorpe who have 10 goals between them and Adelaide are thrashing Glenelg by 8 goals.

This is just unspeakable :poo: . Hartlett can **** right off with Hinkley and take Davies with them.

The sanfl and its umpires add to the debacle but the rot starts at Alberton.

This mob of unaccountable quitters that are in charge at Alberton are cornholing the club, while the Vic media cheers them on.

Repeat this tomorrow and Hinkley is surely gone.

He's already a dead man walking. Saints win tomorrow and surely he is done.

Cornes, Caro, Damo, Whately and all the other media cheerleaders can crawl back into their holes and get out of our lives.

I can’t see how he makes any impression at AFL level. Tassie recruits are either very bad or very, very good. Not much in between.
A bloke I know who is at the game just rang me and said ( some very ordinary top ups aside) that McCallum is the worst Port Adelaide footballer he has ever seen.

Do any of those media experts need a goat? Asking for a friend

Goat Bleating GIF

A bloke I know who is at the game just rang me and said ( some very ordinary top ups aside) that McCallum is the worst Port Adelaide footballer he has ever seen.

He is actually going backwards. Maybe he should start a rock band.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How bad does our depth look. Most of the AFL listed players doing time in the SANFL are late draft picks who have a low ceiling or has-beens. Walsh is the one player here I can see being more than a list clogger. Scully and Visentini in a better environment might do something. I try to get excited by Jackson and Anasta but then realise how low my expectations have dropped.

Every single week the soldo and sweet decisions by the club look worse and worse. What were we thinking with vis in the wings and improving rapidly?!
Need more than 2 rucks on the list.

How bad does our depth look. Most of the AFL listed players doing time in the SANFL are late draft picks who have a low ceiling or has-beens. Walsh is the one player here I can seen being more than a list clogger. Scully and Visentini in a better environment might do something. I try to get excited by Jackson and Anasta but then realise how low my expectations have dropped.

Some of those kids are alright, but imagine being coached by Hartlett and Hinkley and wondering where the gym is.

I can't judge any of them until we see them under decent stewardship.

Although McCallum has me worried now.

I can remember Rockliff getting almost 50 disposals in the SANFL. Even Sam Gray got heaps when he was dropped.
How far has the standard fallen

I can remember Rockliff getting almost 50 disposals in the SANFL. Even Sam Gray got heaps when he was dropped.
How far has the standard fallen
We don't have any depth mids that can do that.

Mead for example could get 30 on his best day at SANFL level but is best 22 at the moment.

Currently Jackson and McEntee + SANFL players is a weak midfield.

At the end of the day, here’s the 411: Yep Port’s hands are tied to a degree in the comp, but the club’s lack of intent with the SANFL program is a disgrace are we hugely to blame for our own woes at that level.

They appointed an absolute unqualified loser as coach, the side plays with no spirit, pride or vigour at all, and the recruiting decision to sell the farm at AFL level has left our depth wafer-thin, exposing the Maggies as lambs to the slaughter.

Imagine being a Clurey or McKenzie (I know he’s injured) who’s played 100+ AFL games and being coached by Hartlett at the Magpies. They’d have no respect for the guy at all, nor would they be getting challenged or pushed by him.

I’m absolutely embarassed to be a Port supporter at the moment seeing what is happening to the SANFL side, unfortunately the powers-that-be aren’t and these results are perfectly acceptable to them, as their priorities are getting their balls tickled by the WooHoo group or trying to railroad member-elected directors.

At the end of the day, here’s the 411: Yep Port’s hands are tied to a degree in the comp, but the club’s lack of intent with the SANFL program is a disgrace are we hugely to blame for our own woes at that level.

They appointed an absolute unqualified loser as coach, the side plays with no spirit, pride or vigour at all, and the recruiting decision to sell the farm at AFL level has left our depth wafer-thin, exposing the Maggies as lambs to the slaughter.

Imagine being a Clurey or McKenzie (I know he’s injured) who’s played 100+ AFL games and being coached by Hartlett at the Magpies. They’d have no respect for the guy at all, nor would they be getting challenged or pushed by him.

I’m absolutely embarassed to be a Port supporter at the moment seeing what is happening to the SANFL side, unfortunately the powers-that-be aren’t and these results are perfectly acceptable to them, as their priorities are getting their balls tickled by the WooHoo group or trying to railroad member-elected directors.
Amen

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Port Adelaide vs Centrals - Round 12 @ Alberton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back